‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 7

It’s been a week since I’d been released from the hospital; I was currently staying at a hotel because Kennedy’s bitch of a girlfriend lived at my parents’ house. Everything seemed to be back to normal, I was hanging out with the guys more, Kennedy and I were back on track but there was one thing or shall I person who I haven’t really talked to since I’ve been back, and that person happens to be John. I wouldn’t really say I’ve been avoiding him but at the same time I haven’t really tried to talk to him.

Erasing the thoughts of John out from my head, I slipped on my shoes and headed to my parent’s house. Pulling up onto the drive, I stepped out of the car praying Angela won’t be there. Fingers crossed I opened the front door; to my luck there she was sitting on her lazy ass.
Not even acknowledging her, I walked past her to the kitchen. There I was greeted by my parents and Kennedy eating breakfast.

“Hey guys” I said giving each a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning honey!” My mom said happily, she always was a morning person.

On the other hand my dad and Kennedy sat there like a sack of potatoes.

“What are you up to this morning?” My dad asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Taking a seat next to my mom I answered. “Um I don’t know; maybe do a little shopping I guess?”

“Sounds…fun” He replied.

“So Annie I was wondering.” Kennedy cut in “They guys and I were planning on heading to the lake house this weekend, wanna tag along?”

I looked at him skeptically, “I don’t know it depends, is that’s going to be there?” I said pointing Angela.

She scoffed. “I heard that!”

“You’re point is?” I said taking a bite of Kennedy’s toast.

“No she won’t be, but Raquel is gonna be there.” Funny how he brought her up, I’d completely forgotten about her until now.

“I-Is John still with her?”

“Yeah, actually they’re engaged.” He said.

My mouth hung wide, was he serious? They’re engaged!?! I swear my eyes were bulging out of head hearing this.

“What!?!” I screamed causing my parents to look at me weird even Angela.

“Whoa calm down, they’ve been engaged about a month now. Things are getting pretty serious between them.” He said taken back by my reaction.

I was shocked how could he be engaged to that thing? Has he completely lost his mind?

“You guys let him do that?”

“We don’t have a say, it’s his life he’s ruining; not ours.”

I just shook my head. “Wow”

“So are you in or not?”

“Umm are Kelsey and Rachel going to be there?” I asked praying they’d be.

“Yuppers; the whole band, you, Rachel, Kelsey, and Raquel.”

I nodded my head. “Okay then, when do we leave?”

“Tonight”
♠ ♠ ♠
Annie

Filler, might update again tonight but I don't now yet.
Comment & Subscribe :)