I'm the Son of Rage and Love

Hearts Recycled But Never Saved

Jesus woke up from his sleep and felt numb. The walls around him were unfamliar. They weren't the walls of the sky, they were of someone's house. He lifted himself up, moaning from the pain in his forearm. When he looked around, he noticed a few other people passed out on the from also.

"Damn. You're finally up! Fun party last night huh, God boy?"

Jesus turned to Jimmy and rubbed his head, "Yeah. Fun party. Say, why are there so many people here?"

Jimmy took a cigarette from his pocket and placed it in the crook of his dry lips. A lighter was sitting on the top of a dresser. He brought the flame up to the cancer stick and lit it. Jesus inhaled the harmful smoke from Jimmy's cigarette, enjoying the smell of second-hand smoke. "Oh, I really don't know. Guess they be too drunk or high to go home. It's okay, man. They be back tonight."

"Tonight?"

Jimmy nodded, "I got another party happening tonight too. Got parties every night, man!"

"Oh." Jimmy offered Jesus a cigarette and he accepted.

"Jim, give one, will you?" Jesus turned around, and saw the most beautiful woman he ever saw talking to Jimmy. It was the girl from last night. She looked even better from last night. She noticed him staring, "Ya know, Pretty Boy, I had to tell you last night to take a picture, and you still didn't take my advice. Now, do you have a name?"

The way she cocked her head to the side made Jesus's heart skip a beat. The way her beautiful, green eyes stared at his dull, brown ones made him feel like he was melting. It was like she was holding on his heart, like a hand grenade. Like she was going to let go of it at any moment. But the moment hadn't come yet.

"My..my..name is.."

Jimmy threw his arm around Jesus's shoulder, "Jesus is his name. He's God's son."

"You think you're God's son?" her voice had attitude in it, but it made Jesus even more attracted to her.

"No! No, not at all! It's..just a joke thing that..we do!" Jesus gave a nervous laugh. He mentally kicked himself for looking like such an ass in front of her.

"Okay. Well, I gotta get going. People to annoy. See ya Jim. Bye Jesus!" Bioh guys said their goodbyes and she left.

Jimmy smiled at Jesus. "What?"

"Oh nothin', Jesus." There was a brief silence. "You like her, don't ya?"

"Like who?"

"Whatsername."

Jesus was confused, "You don't even know the girl's name? Jimmy, that's pathetic."

"No. I know her name, man." Jimmy had a stren look on his face. A face that showed his wan't fooling around when he said it.

"Then what is it?"

"Whatsername."

Jesus was getting a bit annoyed by Jimmy's dumb joke. "Jimmy, my god. What the fuck is her name? You want me to tell you if I like her, but you won't even tell me her fucking name!"

"Jesus! Her name is What-ser-name. That is her name. Ya know, the chick that just left. The one that got you choked up on words."

"Why is her name Whatsername?"

Jimmy shrugged, "I ain't sure. I'm pretty sure, though, it gots somethin' to do with that she don't wants no one to know it. So we all just call her Whatsername."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Well, I'm gonna go. I'm hungry, and tired. Hang around if you want J. Or at least come on back tonight for the party."

"Alright, Jimmy, I will."

Jimmy smirked, "Cyah."

Jesus felt alone. He didn't know what to do. He could sleep; but he wasn't tired. He could eat; but he wasn't hungry. He was bored; but didn't know what to do to occupy himself.

"Hey," Jesus heard a voice say. He looked down on the floor and saw that kid with green hair; the drummer of Suicide Commando. He looked like he had the same outfit he was wearing when Jesus saw him play onstage.

"Hey. Saw you guys play the other day. You guys kick ass."

The green-haired man smirked, "Thanks man. Who are you?"

"Jesus."

The man laughed. "You're joking right?"

Jesus was starting to get a bit annoyed by everyone here finding his name amusing. Jesus shook his head. The man shrugged, "Oh. Well, hey Jesus, I'm Tunny!"

"Hey," Jesus wasn't sure if she should keep the conversation going or not.

He decided to, "So, how long have you guys had your band?"

"I'm not sure. I'm not their first drummer."

Jesus became confused, "So...how did you become their drummer?"

"Well, Jesus, Jimmy saw me sitting on the curb and started to talk to me. He told me about his band; I told him I wanted to start one. He said they needed a drummer and they would be set; I told him I needed a bass and guitar player and I'd be set. So since we both needed what the other had, we formed a band, Suicide Commando."

"So, Jimmy just found you on the street?"

Tunny nodded, "Pretty much. Say, you got a cig?"

Jesus shook his head. "Nope. I got mine from Jimmy."

"Damn. I really need one." Tunny sighed, "Oh well. I don't feel like getting up. I'll get one from Whatsername." Tunny looked up at Jesus, "Meet her yet?"

"Who? Whatsername?" Tunny nodded. "Yup, I have. How do you know her?"

"She used to be my girl.," Tunny had a flicker of rejection in his eyes. But they instantly lit back up, "But, after we broke up, we became really good friends."

"So, why did you guys break up?" Jesus asked curiously.

Tunny looked like it was a bit of a raw subject. "We just..didn't have..much in common to be "boyfriend, girlfriend"," he said using air quotes with his fingers.

The door swung open and in came Whatsername. "My fucking god. It's so boring out there! No one is out there. I wanna bother people. But how can I fucking bother people if there are no goddamn people!?" She stopped her rant for a moment and looked at Jesus and Tunny. "Hey Tunny. Jesus! Yaou still here, huh?"

Jesus dung his hands in his pockets. He felt his voice closing up on him. He coughed a bit. "Yeah. I am. It's cool here."

"Yeah I know what you mean. I've been living here for like a year I think. Hey, Tunny, ya got a stick?"

Tunny shook his head, "Nope. That's what I just asked Jesus here. I was gonna ask you too. But now it looks like we both need one."

"Shit. Hold on. I'll get one from Jimmy." Whatsername left the room.

"Two!" Tunny corrected her.

She was heading for the kitchen where alot of commotion was coming from. Alot of it was Jimmy cursing and screaming "Don't burn! Don't burn'. He obviously wasn't a very good cook.

As fast as Whatsername left, she came back. She had three cigarettes in her hand. She handed one to Tunny, one to Jesus, and kept the remaining one for herself. Tunny had a lighter on him and lit everyone's for them. The three of them sat there; hanging out, and taking drags from their cigarettes.

"So Jesus, where did you come from before here?" Whatsername asked.

"My shitty home. Mom hates me. Step-dad beats me. Both are loaded every night. No one loved me in my home."

"What happened to your dad?"

That hit him in the heart. He never talked about his dad much. He looked down at his feet. "He..died."

Whatsername's hands flew to her mouth. She instantly regretted asking, "Jesus! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ask. I was just curious and all. You didn't have to talk about it if you didn't want to."

"It's okay. You wouldn't have known if I never told you." He loved her. Even though they just met, he knew he loved her. She was so nice, but looked like she could beat the living shit out of you at the same time. She's a rebel, she's a saint. She is Whatsername.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice, since I get basically none. ):