Punished

The Plan Gone Wrong

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Cartman?" Stan asked worriedly. "I mean, this could get us into trouble. A LOT of trouble."
"Naw, man, it's cool," Eric said calmly. "Get in!"
They all got into Ms. Cartman's car. Kenny got down on the floor of the driver's side to manage the accelorator and brake. Eric took control of the wheel. Stan sat in back with Kyle.
Eric started driving, and they began driving to the Raging Pussies concert.
"Heh, mah mam will never find out!" Eric said happily. "She's going to a book club meeting today."
"Um... The same bookclub MY mom's in...?" Stan asked worriedly.
"Yeah!" Eric said.
"THEY CANCELLED TODAY'S MEETING! SHE'S GONNA FIND OUT!!!" Stan yelled.
"HEY! I WILL- Kenny, brake angrily! I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!" he yelled.
"You better! Or we're screwed!" Stan yelled. Suddenly, they saw the Marsh's car next to theirs on the highway. "Uh oh..."
Sharon gasped, and lowered the window. "BOYS?" she yelled.
"Aw crap! SPEED UP! SPEED UP!" Kyle yelled.
Kenny pushed the accelerator harder. The MArsh's speed up, and soon they were yelling at the boys to "PULL OVER! RIGHT! NOW!"
The boys pulled over, scared out of their minds. "Oh god..."
Sharon slammed her car door shut. "Oh, my freaking God! you could have gotten yourself KILLED! Why the hell would you DO that?!" she yelled. The rage in her voice was heartbreaking to Stanley, who was ashamed to enrage her so.
"I am calling your parents?" Sharon yelled at Kyle, Kenny and Eric. She gave Stan a cold stare. "And for you... You are grounded for 3 months! No TV. No video games. No leaving your room UNLESS you are using the bathroom or going to school. You will eat when I tell you to eat, and you will do ALL of Shelley's chores, plus yours!" She smacked Stan hard accross the face and dragged him into her car. Tears began to fall from his eyes.
Eric was nervous. "Heh.. wh-what a.. p-pussy..," he stuttered nervously.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no!