Punished

Eric and Kenny

"Poopsiekins, I am very ashamed of you!" Liane said to Eric.
"I know, mah..." he replied.
"You do know I'm going to have to punish you, right?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.
"Y-yeah, mah, whatever," he replied, suddenly getting nervous.
"Ok. Come along." She led him to the basement. 40 years were celebrating some Jewish holiday. 60 hippies were in a circle smoking weed and playing bongos. Minorities were everywhere, It was hell for a boy like Eric.
She pushed him inside, and locked the door shut.
"NO! NO!!! MOM! NOOO!" He yelled and screamed, pounding the door. "Why!! WHY!!!"
"Uno peso?" A Mexican asked, holding out a cup.
"NO!!!" Eric screamed.
.~.~.~.~.~.
"Kinny, ah am very mad atchu!" Carol yelled at a sad, ashamed Kenny.
"I know, ma, I know..." he sighed.
"You will now have to suffer the consequences!" Stuart said sternly.
"YOU SHOULDA DIED! You'da been better off DEAD!" Carol yelled. "You may'as well'ev!"
Kenny gasped.
"DIE, you son of a bitch!" Stuart threw his beer bottle at Kenny, who dodged it.
"Kevin! Kevin!" Kenny screamed, searching for his brother. "Kevin, they wanna kill me!!"
He ran to Kevin's room.
"Oh, Kenny, I'm so sorry," Kevin said. "H-Here! Take this bag! Out the window, fast!"
"Thank you SO MUCH, Kev!" Kenny yelled, grabbing the bag and bolting for the window. Kevin slammed the room door shut as their parents neared.
"Hurry, Kinny!" Kevin yelled.
"Where are you! OPEN THIS DOOR!" Stuart banged on Kevin's door. When he broke it down, Kevin pretended he was drawing the whole time.
"Sweet, slow Kevin..." Carol sighed. "Even he's smarter than Kinny! Where is that boy? KENNEH!"
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Eric cried in fear. "Wha-H-how long am I gonna b-be here?"
"3 months, duuuude," a stoned hippie said.
"NO!" Eric sobbed. He suddenly got an idea.
He picked up his iPhone and dialed a number. 555-0647.
It rang. And rang. And rang. Slow basement connection.
Suddenly he heard a click and a quiet, muffled, "Hello?"
"Hey! Brenda!" Eric said happily. "I am so glad to be able to talk to you!"
He could hear her chuckle nervously. "Uh, me too. What's up? Is something wrong?" He heard a clank, as if a heavy metal object was just placed down.
"Y-yeah, actually, well, you see..." He explained the predicament to her. Every detail.
"Oh... That's awful!" She said sympathetically. "I think I can help. I have two options. Negotiate or break in."
"Hmm.." he though aloud. "Maybe you should try negotiating with mah mom, and if she refuses