Chill of December

Victoria's Dream

"Stop! Andy! Stop!" she fought and she struggled. She still couldn't release herself from his grip. "Please." she said, getting tired from fighting. By the time she felt the weight of his body lessen, she felt a sharp pain in her neck. She lifted her hand up to she blood. She sat up with the little strength she had, only to see Andy climbing out of the window. She realized her clothing was torn and she was covered in blood.
The room she was in was dark. The walls were dark gray, the curtains a dark blood red. The moon was shining full through the window, surrounded by a dark, Victorian aged trimming. There was a huge bed, covered by a canopy, and the floor was hard to make out.
She walked out of the room into an even darker hallway and found a spiral staircase. She walked down, as if she were floating. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, it led her into a gorgeous formal living room. She saw a ivory colored couch with end tables on either side. The door frame matched the rest of the Victorian aged house. The walls were again, a drak gray, and the curtains the same blood red. What wasn't gray, red, or ivory was black.
As she walked past the couch, she ran her hand along the back. She became so enamored with the room, she made herself at home and took a seat. "Comfortable?" a deep, familiar voice asked from behind her. She straighted her back as chills ran down her neck. There was that sharp pain again. She refused to turn around in fear of seeing Andy. "There's nothing to be afraid of." the voice said.
She stayed still and felt his body lean over the back of the couch. "It's okay, Sammi. I love you." the voice whispered as she felt his cold snakebites against her neck. She trembled as his lips brushed the deep, bloody wounds that he'd left on her neck. Before she knew where it came from, a whimper escaped her lips. "Shhh..." she heard as everything faded to black. "You're mine to care for." the deep voice said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done with this chapter. What do you think?