Chill of December

The Next Day

Samantha's POV

I got up the next morning, got dressed, and went on my way to school. I walked out of the house, grabbing my coat on the way out. Just as I pulled one arm through, "Hey!" Andy's deep voice cut through the cold air. I jumped and he laughed. Still thinking about the dream, it actually kinda scared me.
I turned around and he came up and hugged me. "Walk to school together?" he asked. "Sure." I smiled. We talked about anything and everything. I felt like I could actually trust this guy. "What class do you have first?" he asked as we walked in. "English...Mrs. Baker." I said. "Crazy old bitch." he said laughing. "Pretty much." I laughed. He walked me to my class and everyone, I mean everyone, stared as he hugged me.
I walked to my seat in the back next to my friends Ali and Tristen. "You're...with him?!" Tristen asked. "Not, 'with' him." I said getting my Engilsh book out of my bag. "Tristen, you're a guy. Don't worry about it. But, Oh my God, are you?!" she asked. "No! Now would the two of you stop?!" I yelled. "Someone's moody." Tristen said. I said nothing but glared at him. "Oookay." he whispered and turned around to face the front when Mrs. Baker started talking. Ali who sat in front of me also turned around. "Ali!" I whispered and poked her back with my pen. "Yeah?" she whispered, as she turned around. "Why'd everyone stare?" I asked. "Andy... Well... He's Andy." she said. "What do you mean?" I whispered. "Okay." she turned around. "He freaks people out. Even the extreme 'goth' kids. Before you started coming here, two students went 'missing'. Those two kids were the ones always giving
Andy and his friends shit. They beat him up and stuff. The day they announced it, Andy and his friends were gone for the whole week." she explained. "That doesn't mean anything." I whispered. "Really, 'cause those two kids still haven't been found." she said as she turned around.
"Miss Midland, would you like to share with the whole class?" Mrs. Baker asked. One of the spray-tanned preps named Brianna turned around and laughed at me. "Oh, nothing, really. I mean, I could tell everyone that Brianna fucked four of her exes last week. But I don't wanna embarrass her." I said, with a smirk. "Miss Midland, that language will not be tolerated!" Mrs. Baker said.
"Emo." Ashely whispered.
"Prep." I whipsered back.
"Goth."
"Whore."
"Fag."
"Bitch."
"Freak."
"Twat." I said, easily ending this conversation. Tristen laughed and Brianna turned around.

Several classes later and it was finally last bell- Art, my favorite.
I walked in and saw Andy sitting in the back next to some of his friends. I went to sit a few rows up but Andy motioned me to sit in the empty desk next to him. "Guys, this is Sammi." he smiled introducing me to his friends. "Sam, this is Ashley, Christian, and we call this fag Jeremy, but you can call him Jinxx." he laughed. "Nice to meet you guys." I smiled. Ashely was a pretty hot guy. He had a more pale complexion and sported some eyeliner. Christian was also the same, with a few piercings here and there. Jinxx looked the same and had a tattoo on his wrist.
Our teacher walked in and gave us our assignment, and walked out. Andy threw his book in his bag and faced me. Jinxx turned around and sat on his desk, putting his feet in the seat. Christian turned around and did the same in Andy's direction.
"Hey, we're gonna leave early. You wanna come?" Andy asked. "Uhm, sure. Where are you going?" I asked. "Band practice." he smiled. "I guess I can." I smiled back.

We all snuck out of the classroom and went out to what I was assuming was Christian's car. Jinxx called shotgun and Andy and I sat in the back. Christian pulled out of the parking lot like an idiot, and almost hit Tristen's car.
It was about a 5 minute drive to Andy's house. We all got out and went in through the garage door. The garage had the full setup. Mics and stands, guitars, a bass, and a nice drum kit. Christian sat behind the drums, Ashley picked up the bass, Jinxx picked up his guitar, and Andy took his place behind the mic. "Jake's not coming." Christian said looking at his phone. "Stupid mother-..." "Jinxx." Andy cut him off. "Dude. I can't play with out him."
Without thinking, "I could help you guys on some covers, if you want." I said. Andy's eyes lit up and he handed me Jake's guitar. I stood up and Jinxx helped me with the strap and plugged it in the amp. "Thanks." he said taking his position behind Andy. "Sure." I said. "What do you know?" Andy asked. "Anything Avenged Sevenfold or My Chemical Romance." I said. Andy smiled and Christian started off with the intro to Welcome to the Family. I picked up on it right away and started playing.

Hours later at about 7, Andy offered to take me home. It was a longer drive from Andy's house, but I didn't mind the extra time with him. He got out and hugged me. We stood in silence for a mintue and before I knew it, he kissed me. I smiled and once again, felt my face get a hint of pink. We said our goodbyes and I walked in the house, only to be interrogated by my mom about "Who the cute boy in the driveway was." my parents said they wanted to meet hime, but I didn't think it would be the best idea...
I walked upstairs to my bedroom and fell asleep early.