Status: somewhat active

Push Yourself

We're all just victims of a crime...

Ethan

I tapped my fingers in a rhythmic beat against the steering wheel of my somewhat new Dodge Charger. I hated this car, I hated that i was spoiled with luxury materials like cars and clothes while there were other people who need things along the lines of food and clothing. I looked in the mirror through out my rant and smiled seeing both of my kids asleep with their bottles full of juice gripped tightly in their small fists.

Connor's almost non existent head of hair and longer legs set him aside from Trevor who had some hair that went a little passed the shell of his ear and short legs. Some would question if the two were really related when the obvious answer was yes.

I stopped my car along the curb of Alexander Asher's house and got out walking around to the other side of the car. Opening the door and undoing the straps set on holding my child in the seat, I carefully brought his body against my chest letting his head rest solidly against my shoulder. I quietly let myself into the home seeing my best friend Alexander rushing his way around the kitchen trying to figure out what to have for lunch. I chuckled laying Connor in the play pen set in the far corner of the room, running back out to the car, I quickly grabbed Trevor and the bag that held everything that the two would need for the day. I rushed back into the house trying to escape the bitter cold. I laid Trevor next to his brother and went to find Alexander, I found the younger boy in his room applying a small amount of make up. The boy was beautiful and I had somewhat of a puppy love type of crush on him.

"You ready to go?" I asked with a smile.

He jumped looking at me through his mirror with a confused expression "I didn't tell you? I'm getting a ride with Gabrial this morning." I rolled my eyes at the boys name. I hadn't met the said boy but I could tell I didn't like him.

"Welp then I'm leaving. see ya at school maybe." I pushed away from the door frame and made my way out of the house escaping to warmth of my still running car.

Next stop...Hell wait school...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Aveneged Sevenfold - victim

SONG :D