Status: somewhat active

Push Yourself

You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone...

Ethan

I made my way into the overly crowded building. Many people glanced my way as I pushed people aside. I made my way to my locker, twisting the lock I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw my Twin brother Dakota.
"hey, whats up?" I asked slamming my locker, heading toward my English class.
"Saw you didn't come in Lex today, what's up with that?"
"He wanted to ride with Gabrial" I spat bitterly. He chuckled and we took our seats. "Yes, laugh at my pain, you're the greatest brother ever" The teacher walked in then, cutting off his reply; I looked around the room then, noticing Lex wasn't here, I sighed.
Halfway through my fourth period Algebra class Alex walked in, looking flushed, and dishelved. He took his seat next me and sent me a smile, I just sneered.
Fourty-one minutes later the bell rang, I quickly got up, gathered my things, and dashed to my locker. After fighting with my locker combo, I finally got the contraption open. I grabbed my lunch and headed outside, toward the tree that Lex, Dakota, and I always ate lunch at. I stopped mid stride when I saw Lex and another person sitting under our tree, that person was named Gabrial. I headed back inside before Alex cound see, but I didn't move fast enough, because a few seconds later I hear Alex's voice calling out to me; I sped my walk up trying to reach the building and get lost in the crowd or students and teachers alike. I felt cold fingers grasp my elbow and slam me back around, I peered at the boy that captured my heart and stomped on it.
"What's going on with you? Come sit with me, you're being weird," he said innocently. I shook my head tearing my arms from his grasp and stalking back into the building. I heard another person calling out and I screamed causing everyone to look my way, I sent a glare their way, and looked back to see my brother stopped, with his eyebrows raised. Dakota caught up quickly, and stopped me.
"you're gonna go home, alright? You're way to frusterated to be here. We don't need to have a murder on you're hands." He chukled at his words and tossed me my keys, "Oh, well wait, I wouldn't mind stealing you're children while you're getting raped in the bathroom of the state prison." I shuddered at his words and made my way out to my car. I pulled my iphone from my pocket, and called my mother tell her that I'd be there to pick the boys up. I hung up the phone without a goodbye and started my car taking off.
Today had been a long day....
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger