Status: somewhat active

Push Yourself

There Is Only Me...

Gabrial's tongue pressed heavily against mine as he pushed my up against the locked door of the locker room. His hand wandered further down my body and quickly popped the button and slid my zipper down. I pulled back after he was still trying to get my boxers down, I shoved his hands away and re snapped the button.

"I-I'm not ready, I have a class to get to," I breathed unlatching the door and walking out. I walked shakily towards my locker, but stopped and slid down against the wall trying not to cry. I knew he wanted sex, I knew he had always been given the privilege of having boyfriends and Girlfriends offereing to bend over the table and allow him to have his fun, but I just didn't want that... It just wasn't me.

ONE MONTH LATER
(Still Alexander's)


I lowered my body onto my lumpy twin sized bed and pushed my hair away from my eyes trying to slow the evident tears before anyone entered my room as they often did. Gabrial had finally pushed me to sex. From my waist down ached; we had gone on a date to celebrate going strong for one month and I had allowed my guard to be lowered and Gabrial took advantage of the fact. I slowly got up as I heard the house door open then slam shut a few seconds later, I made my way to the bathroom as to have an excuse to why my face was reddened and wet. slipping my clothes off I let out a whimper as my jeans fell down my legs allowing my to see the marks that Gabrial had left on my hips from his hands.

~~~
Standing in the shower just took effort that my body didn't have anymore, so Instead of a shower I lowered myself onto the cold tub floor and switched the shower spray to a rushing waterfall that fell from the stainless steel faucet. The water quickly tinted red as I let out a cry, I was never having sex again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Nine Inch Nails - Only