Status: somewhat active

Push Yourself

You bring out the beast in me..

3rd person

Alexander was pushed up against his light pink wall as Gabrial's frozen fingers curled around his wind pipe.

"I told you I didn't want you around that trash Alex, I told you, you didn't need him. You have me now" he spat angrilly at the younger boy before dropping him, and turning on his heal.

"Go fuck yourself," the smaller boy whimpered.
A sadisted smile ghosted over Gabrials lips as he turned toward his boyfriend, "Oh no my sweet Alex, I'm going to fuck you."
~~~~
Gabrial quickly zippered his pants before leaving the shaking and sobbing boy crumped on his own bed, as blood, cum, and sweat trailed down his legs. Bidding the other boy's mother goodbye and making his leave, he started to make his way towards his own house. It couldn't be considered a home, no his father had left many years ago, and his mother remarried multiple guys. most of them were just a douche, as he liked to put it. The worst was Hansley, he would beat Gabrial senseless each night that his mother was away. Gabrial didn't care though, he cared about his three year old brother Rain.
The small boy couldn't defend himself against a full adult and Hansley on multiple occasions woulsd lock Gabrial in his room before going to take his aggression out on the baby.

If people knew what Gabrial had gone through, then maybe they wouldn't question what he had just done. They would, however wonder what had Alex done to deserve it. Really Gabrial couldn't give a straight answer, as he couldn't figure the question out himself. Alex just angered him, the way he was so girly and couldn't challenge him back pissed him off more so. He was never planning on getting into a relationship where he was always taking care of the other, and his partner couldn't return the favor, it just happened.

As he grew closer to his house, the more errie the roads became, and as he turned the corner to his block he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket.
He raised an eyebrow before pulling the peice of junk flip phone out; shrugging his shoulders after reading the text he changed his direction to a few blocks away from the house to the park.

As the park he was directed to go to grew closer the chills of the cold December air finally set in and he hugged his sweatshirt closer to his body. The park finally came into view and so did the dark figure that was leaned against the lone light post. Gabrial couldn't see the mans face, and the worried him more than the fact that he was alone. If the guy wanted to murder him, but didn't how would he be able to tell who the man was?

"You told me to meet you here?" he said hesitantly and then swallowed to coat his dry throat as the man turned.

"Ah, yes Grabrial. I did."

Gabrial's eyes grew wide as the man lowered his hood to reveal his ex-stepfather.
"H-Hansley" he whimpered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - Sleeping with Sirens, If I'm James Dean...
so yea, I had no idea where to take this... ':/