Drunken tumble

1/1

“Billieeeeee” Frank shrieked stumbling into there bedroom and flopping his insanely drunk body down on the bed. ‘Billie Billie Bill Billie willy!” Billie was sitting on his amp in his boxers, his guitar plugged in and his head phones on. He looked up sarcastically at his drunk little boyfriend, who was giggling to himself on the bed. He pulled off his head phones letting them sit round his neck.

“ Billie! Billie! Billie!” Frank chimed dropping onto the bed and rolling about on it. Billie just sat, one eyebrow cocked sarcastically, watching Frank roll about on the bed like it was a field of lush grass. “ Billieeeee come get meee”. Frank squished his face into the bed and lift his ass up in the air, wriggling it about. Billie couldn’t help but laugh at that.

“Your drunk Frankie” Billie said, taking a swig of his own beer. It was his first and last of the night. He got up and stood at the end of the bed. Frank giggled and swung round onto his knees. “ Im not fucking you in that state”. He crossed his arms, trying to show he was fed up with Frank coming in every night drunk, just because he was now old enough too do so. But he had to fight back his smile, Frank was insanely cute, especially when drunk.

“ How about a BJ for BJ” Frank giggled grabbing at Billies belt. Billie pushed Frank back onto the bed a little too rough, Franks drunken mind couldn’t work out if he was really pissed or not.

“ You drunk little twat” Billie hissed kissing Frank, stealing tastes of alcohol from his lips. Frank giggled and lift up his head to take his own kisses. Billie pressed his beer to his lips and took a swig. He swallowed part of it then once again pressed his lips to Franks. The remainder of the beer in his mouth.

“ Mr Armstrong, are you trying to get me drunk?” Frank giggled swallowing as much of the beer as he could. Billie laughed and rubbed his nose gently against his boyfriends. Frank giggled and decided this would be as good a time as ever to wrap his arms legs round Billies waist and trust his hips up. “ Bad Frank”. Billie was trying his hardest to seem angry. Frank pouted.

“ Frank is HORNEY! Fuck me please” Frank screeched and un hooked his legs, spinning himself onto his stomach underneath his boyfriend. Billie watched as Frank struggled with his jeans, pulling them low enough so his ass was on full naked display to Billie. Billie couldn’t help run a finger over the cleft of Franks ass. Frank whimpered. “ Mr Armstrong, take your big fat cock out your pants and shove it deep inside me! Kay?!” Frank stumbled over a few of his words. He was too drunk to form sentences that long. Billie bit back his laugh.

“Don’t you dare boss me about Frankie, or there will be nothing for you” Even though he was saying it, he couldn’t really control it, he was busy pulling his shirt off and pulling his boxers down. His dick was extremely already. He looked up, Frank had turned his head to watch Billie, a smirk on his face. Billie stuck his middle finger up at him. “ Fuck you, you pretty little shit”. He rubbed his dick against Franks ass and slid it between his cheeks, probing at his dry entrance.

“mmmmm more more more” Frank mumbled, raising his hips, begging for it. Billie laughed and slapped his dick against it. Frank grumbled into the pillow. Billie had no intention of giving Frank what he wanted, not straight away at least.

“ God your so desperate for it. Why the fuck should I give you it, you are too drunk for anything” As he spoke he pushed his tip against Franks entrance but not actually slipping into him. Frank raised his hips but Billie pulled his cock away. “ Uh uh uh”. Frank grumped again.

“ Fuck you Billie, put your dick in me now!” Frank raised and lowered his his frantically, desperate for some friction. He could tell he was not going to get any easily. He didnt care though, he simply reached round and pushed his own fingers quick and hard into himself. He breathed heavily and moan as his ass stretched apart. It took Billie a few seconds to react at the insanely erotic image unfolding in front of him.

“ I don’t think so Frank” Billie hissed pulling Franks hand away. Frank cried at the sudden emptiness. “ don’t make me tie those dirty little hands up”. Billie knew he would be quite happy about this, he wasn’t going to give Frank everything and anything he wanted though. He was not Franks slave, in fact he was the top, he was in charge. “ Fuck you, you little whore” Billie spat as he randomly and suddenly shoved his dick deep and hard into Frank. It was dry and more forceful than he had ever done before. Frank screamed and cried out, grabbing hold of the bed sheets.

“ Look at you, you beg for it and when you get it you cannot even handle it, what kind of a man are you” Billie pulled his dick out and drove it hard and fast back into him. Frank huffed a hundred profanities. Billie smiled down at what he had achived, pleased that he had gained some kind of dominance. He started thrusting into Frank, Frank whimpering into the pillow. There was clear pleasure in his moans so Billie didn’t need to feel bad.

“ You like that hu? You got what you wanted, what you need so damn bad”. Billie pulled Franks head off the mattress by his hair and hissed into his ear. “ I take to mush care of you my little gutted slut”. Billie was getting an incredible kick out of treating Frank this way, it was not something he normally did, they had never really tried it, Billie decided his loved it though.

“ Jesus...Shit... Bill... fuck” Frank couldn’t manage many words, it was the most incredible, most intense fuck he had ever experienced. “HOLY SHIT” He cried as he involuntarily came all over the bed. It really hadn’t taken him that long, he was not ashamed though. Billie didn’t take much longer to fill Franks ass up with his white, ropey liquid.

“ Fuck Frank.... Fuck” Thats all Billie could manage as collapsed onto the bed, pulling himself out in Frank. “ That will teach you too stumble home drunk again”. he raised his hand to smack Franks ass but a snoring sound suddenly caught his attention and he noticed Frank had conked out, snoring softly. Billie lowered his hand and smiled softly before planting a kiss on his boyfriends sweaty cheek and curling up against him to sleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE! CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOOOOOO :)