Status: COMPLETED: 1047 readers 360 comments 420 subscribers 144 recs

Homophobe

the floor's your's, ashton, so am I punked?

If there were fifteen year olds winning gold medals in the Olympics, I could sure as hell do this. This being deflecting all of drunk Chase’s attacks that I was bracing myself to inevitably come. All arrogance aside, past experience was backing me up on this one. But maybe, a little part of me hoped, it’d be exceptionally normal. Maybe he’d just pass out and leave me alone. Maybe he had no intention of violating my mouth.

The smarter part of me scoffed. As if life would be that easy for me.

Slamming the car door shut, I absorbed Chase’s figure planted on my porch steps, a sloppy grin plastered across his face. One palm was spread out on the white porch paint, supporting him, and the other was waving frantically in the air. If there was any sliver of doubt in my mind that he wasn’t completely hammered, it immediately evaporated at the sight of him. I didn’t even want to see Mason’s reaction to this.

Mumbling a goodbye, I refused to look the blond in the face, instead trudging towards the door with my gaze trained on the swaying boy. I didn’t know how much Mason pieced together since the hickey incident that still burned in my memory, but I wanted to keep it on a strictly no one else knew basis of Chase's weird drunk advances. I hadn’t even told Layla.

“So did you have fun with Mason?”

I ignored the obvious distaste in his voice.

“Yeah, sure, did you have fun getting absolutely smashed?” I asked, sarcasm weighing down my words as I unlocked the door as quietly as I could. Inside the air was still, darkness devouring every inch of what I could see, and completely silent.

Chase laughed, earning a frustrated shush from me, and threw his arms around my neck, resting his chin on my shoulder. Without the peaceful buzz of the last time we’d entertained his drunk routine, I was feeling a lot more sober than I would have liked with his body heat radiating against my back.

“You sound angry Ash, c’mon, you’re not mad are you? You mad at Mason? What’d the dick do this time? Want me to punch him?”

“Wouldn’t you like to do that?”

“You know me the best, don’tchya?”

Thankfully, he kept his voice low, but I couldn’t deny the lump that formed in my throat as he murmured the words directly in my ear, breath fanning out against my cheek. Flashes of that night sprinted across my vision, accelerating my heartbeat with every reminder of how close he was.

I knew that somehow or another he’d find a way to cling onto me, and I wanted to keep him as happy and quiet as possible, so with his arms still draping over my collarbone I managed to maneuver the both of us upstairs. Nothing was going to happen, I forcefully reminded myself. One time meant nothing, really, this was Chase. Since when did he ever commit to anything?

Finally I unhooked his arms from around me, ignoring his protests, and pushed him inside my room lightly. For a moment I stuck my head out the door, holding my breath and assessing the silence, thankful to find that my mom was still deep in her sleep. I deserved a medal for everything I got away with.

With a relieved sigh I carefully shut the door, turning to find Chase’s stare boring into me, causing a shiver to charge down my spine. Swallowing hard I averted my gaze and crossed over to the dresser. I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t deal with him looking at me like that.

We’d done this tons of times before, why couldn’t we do it all again? Why couldn’t it just be normal?

“Ash,” Chase slurred, falling onto the comforts of my bed. “Ash, why won’t you look at me?”

Taking a deep breath, I pulled open the drawer, anxiously trying to calm down my knotting stomach.

“You don’t even know what you’re talking about,” I mumbled, rummaging through the clothes, barely even aware of what I was doing.

He had to of regretted what he did, because why else would he not say anything? Why else would he pretend like it never even happened? He was probably bored and hormonal, I reassured myself, which was why he did it in the first place. You didn’t make the same mistake twice. The lesson had been learned. We were best friends, right? That was it. Nothing more and nothing less.

“Ash.”

I jumped at the shock of how close the voice was, slamming my wrist against the side of the drawer and hissing in pain. I spun in his direction, heartbeat frantically beating inside my ribcage as if at any moment it would break through.

“Fuck, Chase, I didn’t even hear you get up,” I breathed out, rubbing my wrist that was shot with pain.

His tanned face was flushed, just barely tinged red on the cheeks, and his eyes refused to give me the grace of looking away. For a moment all I could do was return the bold stare, finding myself unfamiliar with the strange look that was reflected in his cappuccino eyes.

“You look scared, Ash. Are you scared? Was it-”

“No, it wasn’t Mason, okay? Nothing’s wrong just... just go sleep or whatever, stop whatever. Just... you’re drunk and whatever,” I cut him off, finding interest in the window beside us where half a moon greeted me.

“You’re not lookin’ at me ‘gain.”

There was something about his words that caused me to swallow, palms growing clammy as I dug my bitten-down nails into the skin, fists tight at my sides.

“Yeah, well, maybe that’s ‘cause I, maybe I...”

Somehow, I couldn’t find the right thing to say, and suddenly every single world I knew evaporated on my tongue as he took a step closer. His eyes seemed to demand for mine, and for some reason, I couldn’t deny them.

“Maybe you what, Ash?”

I didn’t know why he kept saying my name, over and over again, but suddenly I could feel my face engulf in flames. And it was silent as we both stared at each other, faces blank, the air surrounding us brimming with tension.

“Y’know you can tell me anything,” he murmured, but as he spoke his eyes drifted across my face and down to my mouth again. Another step closer and I could feel my heart thudding in my ears. That look returned to his face, drowning in desire.

Both his hands reached up and rested on my cheeks, freezing against the burning of my face, and he wasted no time going in for the kill. His lips smashed into mine, tongue running over my bottom lip and ambitious for more as he pressed me up against the dresser and slamming the drawer closed.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I pushed him away as forcefully as I could manage, a weak sensation consuming my legs that threatened to crumble at any moment.

“Chase, Chase you can’t do this,” I breathed out, almost feeling surreal in the moonlight. I couldn’t do this again. I didn’t want to go through all of it again.

This didn’t discourage his spirits at all as he opted for attacking my neck, once again closing all proximity between us as he grinded his hips into mine, his tongue gliding underneath my jawbone. “Why,” he whispered, trailing kisses down my throat, “do you not like it?”

“W-well,” I stuttered out, feeling all the emotions swell up in my chest. Before I could manage anything else his lips silenced me, hands trailing up the length of my back, and I completely surrendered all of my objections. Hooking my arms around his throat, I ran my fingers up the nape of his neck and through his hair, hungrily returning the kiss with the same fever he did, all reasonable thought disappearing from my mind, other than the need to get him closer.

Chase apparently had the same sentiments as he continued to roll his hips into mine, causing me to grow beneath him, and his burning touch continued to roam the skin on my back. I could feel myself begin to throb as he smirked against my mouth, fingers toying with the button on my jeans. A groan sounded in the back of my throat as he slipped his hands underneath the waist of my boxers, continuously leaving sloppy kisses down my jaw line and sucking hard on the crook of my neck, inducing a shiver.

I couldn’t even think properly as he took me into his hands, stroking up and down, encouraging me to grow stiff in his grip. My fingers dug into his shoulder blades as he continued pumping, capturing my mouth with his once again, pressing me up harder against the drawer.

His pace quickened and I felt a building up inside of me, my breathing growing laboured at his burning touch.

Finally I felt the familiar white hot ball erupt in my stomach, clenching as my entire body flushed, waves of pleasure pulsating through my veins. A groan escaped my lips as I buried my face into the crook of his neck. My body grew limp as I rested against Chase, my mind a whirlwind of chaos, everything seemed to be fragments of thoughts that I couldn’t piece together, sense long gone. My breath came out in short pants as I regained my composure, still dazed and confused, eyes half-lidded and heart pounding hard in my chest.

Chase took a step back, the white creamy liquid covering his skin. He raised his hand to his lips and sucked on one of his knuckles, once again causing a raging blush to creep up my neck as I realized what he was sucking off.

“Night, best friend,” he whispered, a smirk carved on his face as he padded across the room. He turned the knob of the hallway door with his clean hand, and disappeared into the darkness.

I blinked a couple of times, taking multiple deep breaths and tried desperately to make sense of what just happened, staring at my fingers to find them trembling. My eyes then focused to my jeans, the button still unclasped, almost glaring at me from below.

That was it though, it didn’t make any sense. It made fuck all sense. Next thing I knew fucking Ashton Kutcher was going to burst from my closet with his camera crew screaming “you got punked!”

That would have made sense.

Swallowing, I climbed under the covers of my bed, not even bothering to change into anything else. Instead I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the silence, the stillness of the air, that betrayed nothing of what had happened moments before.

This didn’t make any fucking sense.

I found myself facing the wall, curled up in the fetal position, freaking the fuck out.

Hearing the door creak open, my breath immediately caught in my throat. I heard his footsteps near the bed, the only sound that shattered the thick quiet I’d been lying in before. I felt the covers lift, and the bed creaked under his added weight. No one said a word.

And that was it. I waited anxiously, ears tuned to even the slightest noise, but there was none, other than his levelled breathing. That was it.

I swallowed. Oh, fucking hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
0//////0
so, this one is shorter than most of the other ones, but this is also the smuttiest thing I've ever written, despite that it's pretty soft and you guys are probably scoffing at me right now, but I'm sort of a complete newbie at this.
sorry if it sucks? xD

WELL OTHERWISE, LOOK AT THEM APPLES.
aksjasjhasjhgsj chase.

Through-the-Night, Josh Cutlip, Amyartkittentm, border collie, TooConfusedForWords, rochelle, eragorn122, BleedingHearts, daisyfairy thank you for the comments! c:

ESPECIALLY to A T T A C K !, maxx dazinger and especially especially to
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
who leave long comments that make my day!
<33

WHO IS EXCITED FOR WHAT IS TO COME? BECAUSE I CAN ASSURE YOU, A BOMBSHELL IS COMING UP.
OH YES.
A BOMBSHELL. :3

Your thoughts are the loveliest! <3