Status: all done!

All I Can Say Is I Was Enchanted to Meet You

T W O

Hi - he said, approaching. I replied shyly - Hi...Zach right?

- I see you have learned from me. But who you are? - He said, staying by my side.

- Anne. I am a junior - I said.

- Nice name! Anyway, Anne, how about we leave here a little? The music is so loud. - He said looking at me. I tried not to make eye contact to report my eyes not shy.

- Uh, of course. - Nodded. I felt my face fire suddenly, and he smiled. The follow out of the house and walked down the street empty. A fine drizzle and a scary silence followed us all the time.

- So we can go to a place I know best to talk - he said with his hands in his pocket.
- Well, it depends. - I said dry.

- Huh?- he replied confused.

- You know, if you do not remember, just met. Will you be a pervert thief ? - I said laughing.

- Oh, no. Wow, sorry for the stupidity. You can trust me because the last thing I want is to hurt you. I just moved down here, and i don`t want fame of pervert thief - He laughed. To tell the truth, we laugh together - Incidentally, this "place" that want to take you, is not my home, but there on the beach. It is quieter to talk. Especially with the moon lighting in the sky.

- Okay, you win. Let's go talk - He smiled and led the entire way. When he could see the beach, feel the sea breeze rocking the locks of my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here is the chapter two thank you for 2 subscribes, 1 comment and 3 readers this mean a lot for me , cos this is my firt story ever hhahah THANK YOU , have a good reading !
PS: keep commenting and subscribing = more chapters