Status: all done!

All I Can Say Is I Was Enchanted to Meet You

F I V E

The next day I was in biology class when I suddenly saw his figure through the window. He was coming toward the car, but stopped halfway, and to my surprise, he turned to look up to my window. He smiled when he saw looking at him.

He waved shyly at me and I did not know what to do. I really wanted to hug him one last time, and even though this is cliche, I think I love him. This....YEAH I love him and I have to do something.

Zach! Please wait a minute! - I opened the window and yelled at him.

He looked at me confused, but did a thumb up. All the room wondered what was happening.I ran toward the door, but the teacher soon manifested itself.

- Where are you going, Miss Anne *insert a last name here* ? - I heard her asking.

In my pursuit of happiness - I said, leaving the room. Running down the hallway toward the exit, my mind and my heart was racing a burst of adrenaline through my body, but what I had to do was now,that was my only and last chance to tell him my feelings.

Zach, please wait ... listen .... -
I spoke breathlessly to get to him as he held me laughing lightly with that cute smile.

- Anne Calm... breathe - He gestured for me to breathe and i imitated and took a long deep breath - I`m ready...

- Zach, I ... I could not stop saying that ... -I was speechless ... COME ON ANNE just say that are only three words...just three words...- I thought nervously with myself.

I looked directly into his eyes...OMG... that baby blue eyes that made me fell in love in just one night...and i realize that he was doing the same looking into my eyes too...
♠ ♠ ♠
and here goes the chapter 5 ! I`m so sorry for not posting in this past week i was so busy with school and my great-grandmother died...so i I dedicate this chapter to her because she has beautiful blue eyes like Zach...:((((
so...getting out of my drama... the story is at end i`ll post the last chapter soon if i see that people is reading my story please show it to your friends on mibba ...please *insert here a puppy face lol* so what do you think will happen ? will she tell to Zach her feelings ? If this happen will Zach fell the same way? He will stay for her or he will go with him ? I dunno... for the answer of these questions just comment and subscribe this story !

Ps* guys can you help me with a tittle for this story any ideas ?? xoxo