Status: Updating as the ideas come

Book of Stories

And so it begins...

Allow me set the scene. Imagine, for a moment, that you're standing in front of a castle. The front is all dark stone and reflective windows. Rain pitter-patters down and leaves you with a lingering chill. It's night, but there are no stars, only a small half-moon throwing weak light from between clouds pregnant with unshed tears. You peer through the foggy haze and notice something; a light in one of the downstairs windows.

You hurry across the muddy yard and approach the ornate doorway in hopes that you can get out of the rain. You raise the brass knocker, bring it down. Once, twice. 'Thud, thud.' The sound resonates, echos, lingers, and, before it can die away, the door is pulled open. A girl stands behind it. Her looks can be of your choosing, but she is young and healthy and wears of a dress of crimson satin. For a moment she is surprised to see you; her lips form an 'o' and then melt into a smile. "Come in." She says, stepping to the side. And in you go; into the house of The Writer.
♠ ♠ ♠
This probably sounds a little weird doesn't it?
But never fear, it's only the beginning.
Most of the rest won't be written in 2nd person, but first or third. And it also won't be about you, but the characters that I create for each different story.
I do hope I'm not confusing you, but if I am don't hesitate to ask about it through message or comment.
Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and post a story I started a couple of days ago. Once again it's only an idea. I love it, but it may not develop into a full story.