Status: Writing... writing. :)

Runaway Sam

Chapter Three

He dropped out of high school to support me. Did you know that? But sometimes he gets angry… He gets very, very angry. It’s because of the baby. We found out a few months ago. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones… I don’t have one of those huge bellies that people tend to turn and stare at. The ones that people want to touch and ask “Have you thought of a name yet?” I haven’t actually. I was hoping he’d think of one. But he’s been to busy. He went out looking for a job. This was going to be his last year in high school, I’m just a sophomore. We were supposed to be a happy couple. Then we fucked up.

I got pregnant. His parents wouldn’t support us. They were going on and on about how we screwed up everything for ourselves. I thought so too. I agreed with his parents. I wanted to kill this thing inside of me. I wanted to have an abortion, but then I thought about my parents. They would have never let me do that. They would have supported me. They would have supported us…

They died in a car accident a few years ago. I became an emancipated minor. I had an apartment, my own car. The money my parents left me was more than enough. I told him that we had enough money, but he insisted on dropping out. I guess he always just needed a reason too. He never liked school, but I love it. I love absolutely everything about it. He hates it. Sometimes I wonder if things would have turned out differently if my parents were alive. I wonder if they would like him. I wonder if I would’ve ever got pregnant in the first place.

If they were still alive, I wonder if he wouldn’t be so mad all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
To those who commented, thank you. :) It means so much to me.
Comment and Subscribe please!

With love,
Kay