Status: One-shot <3

You Make It Easy

You Make it Easy

"I'm falling even more in love with you everyday, Ashley." Said the man that I've been in love with for as long as I could remember.

"Oh, Sonny, I am too." I meant it, I really did. I just hope he did also. As I looked into his eyes, I remembered why I fell in love with him all those years ago. Sonny and I have known each other for almost six years, and I've loved every moment of it. Whenever I'm with him, I get happy.

He smiled lightly before he kissed me. This kiss was like nothing else I've ever felt before. I felt so loved, free and happy in this kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe in the warmth of his embrace. I loved it.

I woke up wishing that was real. I just want him to know how I feel about him. Every time I look at him, I see why I'm in love with him. He's amazing, why wouldn't I fall for him? He's so sweet, and kind. He would be the perfect boyfriend.

I got out of bed, made breakfast, took a shower and got ready for work. I quickly dried my hair, got dressed, and put on some make-up. I was out of my apartment in twenty-five minutes.

I drove to the little store that I work at, and clocked in. "Hey, Ashley! There you are. I was hoping you would get here soon. It was pretty busy not too long ago, I think it'll stay that way for a while too." Said my co-worker, Diggy.

"Oh yeah? It's good I'm here then. I better start working." I smiled at her then the both of us went to work.

All day I thought about Sonny, and how I'm finally going to tell him how I feel. It's been way too long of me not saying anything to him. I just hope he feels the same way.

When I left work, I went straight home. I'm going to call Sonny and tell him to come over. It's the only thing that I know will work. Even if he doesn't feel the same about me, I can at least try, right? It's worth a shot I guess. Hopefully I don't lose his friendship from this.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse, scrolled through my contacts and hit 'call' when his name came up. As it rang, I felt so nervous, I thought I wouldn't be able to speak. "Hey, Ashley! How are you?" All of my nerves went away when I heard his voice.

"I'm great. I was wondering if you would want to come over or something?" Maybe I shouldn't have asked him, but it's not like he didn't come over before. He's even stayed over at my place a few times.

"You sure? I was just going to ask the same thing." He chuckled.

"I'm positive, Sonny." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

"Okay! I'll be over soon. See ya then!" He hung up, and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. This always happens when he comes over. I really thought it would've stopped by now, but I guess not.

A little bit later, there was a knock on the door. Now's my chance to tell him what I've been wanting to let him know for six years. I looked through the little peep-hole to make sure it was him, and I opened the door to see his face.

As always, he was just as handsome as ever. "Hey, Sonny! Come on in."

He smiled and walked in. I closed the door behind him, just to be face to face with him. "So, why did you invite me over?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Well, I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now, but I don't really know how to get it out."

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything." He gave me a reassuring smile after he said that. I was about to open my mouth to speak, but I was interrupted by lips crashing into mine. I didn't believe what was happening, until those lips were gone.

"Sonny.." I trailed, not knowing what to say.

"Shh. I've been wanting to do that for years, I just never did anything before. I regret not doing it until now. I really hope you were going to tell me something similar to that. If not, I'm sorry, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. I probably shouldn't have kissed you."

I smiled at him. "Sonny, it's okay. Yeah, I was going to tell you that I love you, and I have all this time."

"You have? I feel like this should've happened a long time ago. Hey, better late than never, right?" He chuckled.

"Haha, yeah."

"Would it be okay if I kissed you again?" He asked sweetly.

"Of course it is." He smiled at me before he kissed me gently. This kiss was better than the first one, I felt lost in it. I loved the way his lips felt on mine, it was perfect.

He pulled away and said, "I love you, Ashley."

"I love you even more, Sonny." We kissed again and I realized one thing: he's the man for me. He makes it easy to fall in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it, Ashley!! <33 haha love you!! :DDD