Status: Active (;

College Frerard

Sleeping through class.

“So, Gerard. Why do you think you’re here?”
“Because I’m fucking crazy?” I spat, glancing up at the blonde woman sat across the table. Her hair fell to her shoulders and she wore tiny-lensed glasses at the end of her nose. She smiled and leaned forwards as I moved my gaze to stare at the floor once more.
“Is that what you think, Gerard?” She asked in a high-pitched voice.
“That’s what I know.” I mumbled.
After a few minutes of an awkward silence while she scribbled something in her notepad, she began to speak again.
“You’re not crazy, Gerard. You’re ill. There’s a differen-”
“I fucking almost killed my own brother, for God sake! Of course I’m fucking crazy! I.. I’m fucking crazy, okay?! Now leave me the fuck alone and get OUT of my mind!” I screamed, standing up abruptly and storming across the small room to the door in the corner, which of course, was locked. I resorted to kicking it, punching the wood, screaming and crying until some security men grabbed me and forced me back into my ‘bedroom’ which consisted of... Well, it only consisted of a bed. They don’t trust me with many objects... Not even a fucking book to keep me company.
It’s not the first time I’ve stormed out of a conversation with Miss Jennings. It’s not the first time I’ve got angry over practically nothing. But each time it happens, I wish it to be the last time. I want to get better, already!

I sat down on the edge of my bed as the security men locked my bedroom door. I could feel the tingling sensation under my sleeve nagging me. “Fuck sake.” I muttered, running my nails over my forearm. “Fucking itchy...”
The marks had faded from a bright red to a pink-ish color, but they were still quite prominent and itched like Hell. And if I’m honest? One of the things I hate the most about being in here is the fact that I never get a chance to cut myself anymore... That’s how I used to release my anger, you know? But now... I just lash out all the time. And I hate it.

I hate myself.


“Pst! Gee! Wake up! We’ve slept through all our classes, dude!” I heard Frankie whisper from behind me. I smiled and rolled over to face him, happy that I was with him and not back at the dumb center I’d dreamed about.
“You mean... We’ve slept all day?” I laughed, my voice croaky as my body woke up.
“Yeah...” He giggled, sitting himself up as he watched me rub my eyes.
“Fucking Hell!” I grinned, sitting up next to him.
“Still.” He shrugged. “You have a good rest?”
“Yeah, I guess! You?”
“Yep thank you!”

We sat without talking for a few minutes as our eyes adjusted to the light. “Umm... Gee? Did... Did that really happen?” Frank eventually asked.
“Well that depends, Frankie. What do you mean by ‘that’?” I grinned, knowing full well what he meant... But... I knew asking would make him blush... And GAH! When he blushes he’s so damn cute!
“Umm... You know... Like... We...”
“We did what, Frankie?” I smiled, staring as his cheeks grew redder and he began to run his hands through his hair. .... So. Damn. HAWT!
“We... I... I... Umm... Did you?... Err...”
“Yes, Frank.” I laughed, watching his body relax. “Yes, 'THAT' really did happen.”
“Oh! That’s what I thought but... I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or... So... I didn’t want to say... Umm...” I smiled and cut off his stuttering by placing my lips gently on his. As I pulled away, a smile grew on Frank’s face too. “Love you, Gee.”
“Love you too, Frankie.”
I sighed as I stared into his eyes before slowly lifted the bed covers off of myself and sliding out of the bed. The cold was... Like... Fucking freezing! “DAMN it’s cold!” I squeaked, placing my hand on the radiator to feel no heat being generated from it.
“Whyyyyyy is it so cold?” Frank moaned, lying back down and lifting the bed cover up above his chin.
“Well, dearest. THAT would be because the heating’s broken!” I laughed, shoving some Converse on my feet as I spoke. “I’ll head downstairs now and ask that woman if we can get it fixed.”
“Kay.” He muttered before snuggling further under the duvet.

I kissed his head before saying goodbye and walking down the stairs which lead into the room where we were gathered the first day we arrived here. I wondered over to the old lady behind the little desk where I had previously collected my key.
“Hello, petal!” She smiled. ... Petal. Again. Why? Do I LOOK like a fucking petal?
“Hey... Um, I was wondering if there was anyone who could take a look at the heating in my room? It doesn’t seem to be working.” I asked as politely as I could manage.
“Okay, dear. What’s the room number?”
“13.”
“AH! Sure. I’ll get someone up there to sort it out as soon as possible for you!” She ended.

I thanked the woman and began to walk back towards the stairs that lead to my room. But unfortunately, I was rudely interrupted my Mr. Fucking. Pickles, who strode in front of me, blocking my path to the staircase.
“SO! Mr. Way! I was informed that after the incident in my classroom, you didn’t attend any of your other classes today... Is this true?” He asked, raising a fuzzy grey eyebrow as he spoke.
“Yeah... What of it?” I sulked, stopping dead as to not walk straight into him.
“Gerard,” He sighed. “You’ve decided to come back to education for a reason... Don’t spoil it now.” He said before turning his back and strolling away from me and out the main entrance.

Wow. Great pep talk, sir.

I wondered up to room 13 and entered mine and Frank’s dorm to find a pile of clothes in the centre of the floor.
“Goddamn kids.” I mumbled, smiling to myself as I collected Frank’s clothes and placed them in an empty bin bag, of which I now declare to be the OFFICIAL place for Frank’s dirty laundry. I placed the bag under his bed a few moments before the water in the shower began to run. As soon as I heard the noise, I couldn’t help myself but think of Frank naked... And I grinned at the image as I sat down on the floor at the foot of my bed, pen and paper in hand.
I’d missed an art class, so needed to catch up a little. While Frank was in the shower, I finished the iPod that I began drawing in the first lesson. However, as soon as Frank was out of the shower, my mind was elsewhere, leaving drawing behind.

“You get it sorted?” Frank asked as he emerged from the bathroom, wearing only a small towel wrapped around his waist, only JUST covering his "area". I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t wide-mouthed and drooling slightly at the sight of his wet torso...
“Ummm... Yeah.... She said she’d send someone up.” I mumbled.
“Cool!” Frank grinned as he ran a hand through his wet hair... Omfg... Is he purposefully trying to force a boner on me, or what?! I stumbled to my feet and threw my pad and pen on my bed, still staring at Frank.
“Dude... You look... Like... Seriously damn hot, right now.” I stammered as Frank pulled a fresh shirt from the wardrobe.
“Oh. I know. I just wanted to tease you a little... And then...” He grinned before opening the bathroom door again. “Disappear!” He laughed, walking back into the bathroom and locking the door behind him, leaving me stood by my bed, wide-eyed, drooling slightly, and rather hard downstairs. Damn. How does he do that to me by JUST walking around in a towel?!
♠ ♠ ♠
So if you're reading this and you've been subscribed for ages... Thanks SO much for ACTUALLY reading this, because I know I've not updated in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages >.<

Been a little bit of shit going down, and then a little more shit, and then I forgot about writing for a while, and then I remembered but couldn't form sentences, and then there was more shit, and then... I WROTE IT. XD
... Even though I have the most important exams of my life so far this week.(:

So I hope to get back to updating more often and... once again, I apologise for the wait, and thank you for reading!<3

xoxoJoey