Status: Active (;

College Frerard

HUGS! XD

Frank and I spent the majority of our first math class drawing on each other’s arms. ... Frank had written his name on my arm in thick black writing, I’d written mine on his in bright green. I then began to draw a cartoon vampire on the back of his hand. I thought it looked cool... But Mr. Pickle-tash-prick-face didn’t agree with me and forced us to go into the toilets during class to wash the pen off our arms... We then spent twenty minutes walking around the building getting lost, and returned to class with clean arms a while later, meaning we’d missed the majority of the lesson.
I liked having maths with Frank... Even though neither of us learned a thing.

After math we headed to lunch. Again, we spent it together and didn’t socialise with anyone else in the college. It’s almost like I don’t need to socialise. Frank’s like my perfect friend. I don’t need anyone else right now, so why bother attempting to start conversations with anyone except him? When he’s not getting embarrassed and stumbling over his words, he’s really easy to have a conversation with. And when he IS stumbling over his words and blushing... It’s just damn cute.
I love how he gets embarrassed so easily and how rosy his cheeks go. I love the way he bites his bottom lip and grins. I love the way his eyes are always glistening, like he’s permanently excited about everything. And I love the fact he’s so tiny. ... This is actually what I’m mocking him about right now.
“Awh! Ickle Fwankiiieee!” I grinned, patting his head gently as he scrunched up his nose as if to protest.
“I’m not THAT small...” He moaned, sitting himself down outside on the bench we were sat at yesterday. We’d both just finished our last class of the day, and seen as though I was organised and took his phone number at lunch, I’d then rung him so we could meet up for the evening. “... Not really.” He finished as I sat next to him.
“Yes. Yes you are.” I replied, nodding my head and grinning to myself.
“Fuck off.” Frank muttered, elbowing me gently in my side.

We settled down and both got out our school books, ready to get done our first piece of homework.

Guess who it was from.

“Okay. So. Exercise... One C!” I exclaimed, opening up a text book to the second page and resting it on the bit of bench between our asses.
“So...” Frank bit his lip as he glared at the first question. “Sine theta equals opposite over hypotenuse, right?” I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.
“Awesome. Let’s do this shit.”

Thirty minutes, an extra ink cartridge, and many *checking-in-the-back-of-the-book-for-the-answers* later, both me and Frank had finished the maths exercise and had tidied our books and pens back into our bags that sat at our feet. Right now, we were sat in silence side by side and enjoying the sunlight.
“I like our bench.” Frank said, crossing his legs on the wood and looking up at me.
“Me too.” I smiled back down at him, shuffling a little closer so he could rest his head on my shoulder. I lowered my head down on top of his to get comfy. His hair tickled my nose and could smell his shampoo... It smelt nice. It smelt of Frank.
After a few minutes of sitting like this, my neck began to ache and so I lifted my head off his, and he lifted his head off my shoulder. ... But I soon decided that I disliked sitting this close to Frank but not having any contact with him.
So I made the decision to reach my arm around his waist and gently pull him backwards towards me, twisting myself round slightly, allowing him to rest his body on mine. My arms were wrapped around him and resting on his stomach, and he leaned his head back against my chest under my chin.
“Mmmm...” Frank sighed as he closed his eyes. “I... I kinda... Like... I like spending time with you.” He said, taking time with his words. I smiled to myself and squeezed him slightly as I gently kissed the top of his head, breathing in the ‘scent of Frank’ as I did so.
“I like spending time with you too, Frankie.” I whispered into his hair, and then paused before correcting myself. “... I love spending time with you.” I smiled as Frank sat up and turned around to hug me.
“I love spending time with you too!” He giggled into my neck, his breath brushed against my skin.

Once we let each other go from the hug, we picked up our bags and headed back to our dorm. Frank headed in first and walked over to the mirror, chucking his bag onto his bed and then leaning forwards to check his reflection. I stood next to him and chuckled.
“I know that you have a pretty little face n’all, but it doesn’t mean you have to stare at it all the time.” I joked.
“I was just checking my hair hasn’t gone stupid!” Frank moaned, leaning away from the mirror and turning to me. I reached out and ruffled his hair, making it fall in front of his face and stick out in odd places. “OI!” He pouted, grabbing my arm and pulling it away from his head.
“You look fine.” I smiled, pulling him towards me into another hug. He placed his head against my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested my lips on the top of his head.
“Just fine?” Frank giggled, his voice muffled by my shirt.
“Okay. Maybe more than fine.” I grinned.

We held the hug in silence for some time... It felt like quite a while, but... I wasn’t exactly checking my watch. I loved hugging Frank and I loved spending time with him. ... Hell, I’d almost say I loved HIM!
...
Shit.
...
No.
Nah I didn’t just say that like...
I didn’t MEAN it like THAT...
Fuck.
I mean in the way that I love everything about him... And... That was supposed to sound like a joke... And... Shit.

I really didn’t mean it like that.
I swear.

I let go of Frank as soon as I thought this. “I know it’s only early but I think I’m going to head to the pub again now. I dunno what time I’ll be back but I’ll see you later, yeah?” I rushed, heading out of the door asap, not wanting to argue with my mind about what I had just thought-spoken.
I decided driving would be pointless if I was going to drink anything, so walked to ‘The Red Rooster’ quickly. I sat myself down at the bar and ordered a beer... Then a few shots... Then another beer... Or two...