Reaching Agnes

Not A Single Clue...

In these past few weeks, I have been looking for Agnes like a crazy man. The first days I looked for Dianne, her friend that introduced us, but in the Company someone told me she was promoted and went to another country. I tried to find her phone number, but no one could provide it to me. Also with the new work and all the frustrations that it includes, and if I may say not finding Agnes, my life was being a mess.

It was 2:30pm and I was still at work trying to decide how many floors the new building the Company wanted to construct should have, and if the sketches were well done. This one had so many mistakes that I had to redesign it and it took me all morning and afternoon to do so. As soon as I finished, I rolled the long thin sketch paper and handed it to my boss. Fortunately, he approved all the changes I added to the new sketch and congratulated me. That was the achievement of the day.

“I don’t regret hiring you, Aldrich. Keep up with the good work.” He said stretching his hand to me and I did the same.

“Thanks boss.” We shake hands and then I left the office, packed my things and left the building, finally.

I was on my way home driving my 2010 black Mustang, which I’m still paying, but it was worth it. This car got me a lot of girls in the past years and I’m looking forward to more. Once I reached my apartment, I was welcomed by loneliness. Seriously, I should buy a dog or some other kind of animal. At my parents house everything is so lively. I could hear my mom cooking in the kitchen singing her favorite song, my father sitting on a chair reading the news paper while looking at my mom for time to time and my little brother and sister twins running around the house.

Sometimes I really missed them… I left not just because of work; there were other reasons involved, not reasons exactly, but someone. My parents don’t know the real reason why I had to leave my hometown. I will always regret leaving my family, but I didn't’t have any other option… I’m glad I have found a stable job that I enjoy, a place to live but, there’s the incident with Agnes. I hope I can find her soon…

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

After I took my shower, I went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat, but I was surprised when I found I had a new message in my house phone. I pressed the play button and listened carefully to the voice message.

“Good afternoon Mr. Aldrich, I’m Dianne Foster, we meet at the Company party, so I’m calling because I heard you were looking for me, but I guess you are truly looking for Agnes. If I’m correct, which I think I am, you should give up on finding her. She’s famous at disappearing, that scrawny, insensitive bitch. I know she’s beautiful and interesting, but all you can get from her is trouble. Because I’m her friend, I warn you; GET. AWAY. FROM. HER. That’s all I have to say, bye.”

Get away from her? What a friend she is talking about Agnes like that. I don’t even understand how can I get in trouble because of her. I guess I’m alone in this. I have to find Agnes without any help and not even a clue where to find her…
♠ ♠ ♠
There's another chapter. Hope you like it. ^.^