Reaching Agnes

Challenge

”Dante?”

I walked toward Agnes and I noticed her blushing. She looked down, put one of her curls behind her ear and then looked back at me. In the day light, I could notice her soft blue eyes and her small freckles hidden under the makeup. She wasn’t wearing too much, just a simple layer of base, mascara, black eyeliner and red lipstick.

“What are you doing here?” She asks. I swear that our surroundings were empty and there was just the two of us here.

“I was buying something to eat.” I said showing her the bag.

“Oh… Um… I-” Agnes couldn’t finish her sentence because a guy placer his hand on her waist and she looked at him.

“Why did you stop walking?” He asked her in a tone I didn’t like.

“I… I meet a friend.” She answered pointing at me. “He’s name is Dante.” Agnes added a little nervous.

“Hi, I’m Nathan Smith.” He said with a fake smile stretching his hand for me to take. I didn’t have another choice, but to shake it and introduce myself.

“Dante Aldrich.” I said letting go of his grip and he turned to Agnes.

“Let’s go.” Nathan said taking her hand.

“Okay.” She answered, but she took off his hand from hers, walking in my direction and hugged me by the neck.

“Meet me here at five.” She whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.

“Fae, hurry up.” He rushed her. Fae? He called her Fae. What the hell is going on here?

“Bye Dante.” She gave me a sympathetic look and went besides Nathan whose hand was placed again in her waist. For some reason that guy bothered me, he was forcing himself on Agnes, Fae or whatever her name is, and obviously she didn’t like it. At least I will get answers today.

I stood there until they both disappeared from my sigh. When I reached Charles’s apartment, he was sitting in the couch looking hangover. I had to laugh because he always gets like that. He knows he can’t drink that much, but he always do the same thing. Charles face was priceless, he looked at me and I know he wished he could kill me with eye laser or something.

“I brought you coffee, sleeping beauty.” I said mocking him as I handed over his cappuccino and some biscuits.

“Thanks jackass.” He said taking a sip of his coffee.

“You’re welcome bitch.” I smiled at him and he handed me one of the controllers of the Playstation 3.

“You, me, Call of Duty. Whoever wins, pay the lunch.” He challenged me with his gamer mode on.

“Challenge accepted.” And I smiled evilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are about to get complicated... >:D