Reaching Agnes

Change

It’s been 2 months since I last saw Agnes. She never called. My conclusion is that she wasn’t pregnant. I have to admit that in this last 2 months, I haven’t been able to get Agnes out of my mind. No other woman had this effect on me. I think that what attracts me to her is that I don’t know anything about her, not her life, her last name… Agnes is a mystery that I did like to solve, but I just can’t depend on that feeling. I have been without sex for 2 fucking months! That doesn't even sound rational to me. This is a record and I hope I don’t go through this again. At least tonight I’m going out with Charles to this pub and I hope I found someone to fuck.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Standing in the middle of the crowd with music so loud you couldn’t hear a scream, was no fun at all. I was getting a headache, even though I was dancing with this hot chick I meet a half an hour ago. I knew I was going to fuck her, but I needed to get out of here first. Charles was looking at me and I pointed my finger to the exit, he nodded and I left with the girl.
In the ride to the motel, she couldn’t stop massaging my dick through my jeans. I was really hard and I could felt my dick throbbing. Luckily we arrived at the motel and I ask for the room. Inside the room, she unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my boxers and started to suck my dick. I released my semen into her mouth, and she swallowed it all. She then was up unbuttoning my shirt and I undressed her.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Half an hour later, I was out of the motel room. I even triple cheeked the condom before using it. I left when she fell asleep and made my way out silently. At least I felt relaxed after having sex, and after taking a shower in my apartment, I felt much better. Staring at my ceiling I was wondering if my life couldn’t be any different. I needed some change, something that makes me wish I could be different person.

RING, RING

That was my phone, maybe it was Charles, but when I picked up my phone, the number was unidentified.

“Hello?” I said sitting on my bed.

“I…” That voice… I recognized it.

“Agnes?” I ask, but she didn’t say anything. “I know it’s you so talk or I’m ending the call.” Again I’m being rude to her, but after two months without a fucking call, I can’t be civilized.

“I… I think I’m pregnant…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. =)