Reaching Agnes

Sick

The next morning I was woken up by a strange sound that came from the bathroom. When I look beside me, my bed was empty. The sound keeps coming from the bathroom and I get off the bed walking into there. I opened the door and see something I didn’t expect. Agnes was on her knees puking in the bathroom toilet. She was trying to hold her hair while puking, but she couldn’t. This image didn’t cause me any disgust at all, on the contrary, I knelled besides her and hold all her hair high with one hand and with the other, I rubber her back softly.

“This is all you fault…” She blames me and without looking at me, because immediately after she says that, she started puking again.

“It’s not.” I said still rubbing her back. “You should have stayed virgin instead of looking for someone to lose it.” I said defending myself.

“You should have bought a better brand of condoms.” I buy the better one, but I guess this was meant to happen. She straightens herself and started massaging her belly with circle movements. I let her hair down and reached for a towel and gave it to her, then flushed the toilet. “Thanks…” Agnes wiped her mouth and stood up looking for something in the bathroom cabinet. She found the Listerine and rinsed her mouth like 5 times and then she washed her face. I moved and sat in the edge of the bathtub looking at her. “That feels much better.” I saw her smiling for the first time, a true smile.

“How long have you had this morning sickness?” I asked her.

“Actually, this is the first time…” She looked down rubbing her arm. I got up rapidly and stand besides her. I put my arm around her shoulders and she rested her head in my shoulder. I was 6 foot tall and Agnes was maybe 5’6 foot tall.

“Do you want breakfast?” I asked looking at her head and she just nodded. “Lay down in the bed and rest.” Agnes did as I said and after I brushed my teeth, I went down stairs and started cooking.

When I was done, I fixed our plates and then put them in a trait with two glasses of orange juice and milk. I went upstairs and put the trait in the nightstand besides the bed and Agnes was there sleeping covered in all my sheets, she looked like a cocoon.

“Agnes.” She didn’t move. “Agnes.” I called her again and this time I moved her softly.

“What?” Agnes mumbles with her sleepy voice, and I have to say that she sounded so sexy.

“Breakfast is ready.” I said but she didn’t move. My mind was screaming me to have sex with her, but I just couldn’t… So instead I decided to tease her.

I took the sheets off of her carefully and sat next to her. She was sleeping face down and that gave me advantage. My right hand was in her lower back so I pulled her shirt up slowly. Her underwear was extremely cute, yeah, cute. The panty was a low cut pant with two different colors. The lower part was white with soft pink strips and the upper one pink with white polka dots, both divided by a white decorative pattern. And her bra was white with the soft pink strips. I bent down and placed my lips in her back against her soft skin. My lips traveled all her back gaining her attention.

“That tickles.” She said giggling and moving a little. I moved north aiming for her neck, but I stopped in her ear.

“Do you want me to stop?” I whispered seductively in her ear, blowing air and she shivered. I took the opportunity and kissed her neck sucking hard on that spot. Agnes let out a soft moan and that turned me on. “I guess that’s a no.” She turned around and faces me. Agnes had this devilish smile on her face and she took me by surprised.

“You are so glutton and gullible, Dante.” I was pinned down by her. She was sitting on my abdomen looking at me serious with her hair falling in my face without breaking eye contact as she was holding my hands with hers. “Last night wasn’t enough to satisfy you, huh?” She said dryly, but in her eyes there was something, hurt.

“I don’t know what you mean…” I answer, but she just looked more hurt.

“You have a hickey on your neck.” I reach my left side of the neck with one hand but she touched the other side with her finger. “It’s there.” Agnes let my other hand free and straightened her back. “I’m not your toy, Dante.” Now I pinned her down and hold her arms strong above her head.

“I should be the one saying that.” She looked surprised. “Do you think I’m your toy, Agnes? You left when you had what you wanted from me; I looked a month, a fucking month for you and when I finally found you, you decided to disappear for another two months! I should be the one offended and hurt, not you!” I’m so mad right now that I didn’t even care when I saw her teary eyes and just keep talking. “Any other man wouldn’t even have tried to find you and leave you with the responsibility of being pregnant alone, you don’t deserve me and clearly, you don’t deserve to be pregnant with my child.” A tear rolled down her eye. I let her go realizing what I just said. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head down… I’m such an idiot! “Agnes. I’m so-” She was out of the bed and getting dressed. “Where are you going?”

“That’s none of your business. I will take care of this alone.” She said trying to suppress her tears, but there were a few that escaped. Agnes took her coat and left the room. I followed her downstairs and when she opened the door, she stops and looked at me. “Don’t fallow me!” She said that with so much hatred and with the way she closed my door, Agnes confirmed my thoughts.

I screw up big time! Now Agnes hate me and with reasons. The worst thing is that I have no word in what Agnes decides to do with the baby…
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you're liking the story so far... =)