Wild Things.

Surprise Guests.

The second week of school had just passed. Enza sat at her desk grading the spelling test that she had given before the students left for the weekend. It surprised her how many of them had gotten the bonus word: invention. Smiling as she placed a sticker on the paper for the hundred that the student had received her phone started bussing indicating a call.

“Ciao?” Enza stated without thinking as she started grading the next paper.

“Look to your left.” Enza dropped her phone as she looked to her left and seen Sasha, Yvette , Henry and three of Jack’s friends behind them.

“Henry, Sasha, Yvette, Chester, Ryan, Dave! Che diavolo?” Enza stated rapidly as she picked up her phone and ended the call as she stood up and walked over giving them hugs.

“I have no idea what you just said like usual girly, but nice classroom you have here.” Henry stated as Enza chuckled looking the six of them.

“Thanks, I am still grading tests then I was going to La Push to pick up Jack from Embry’s because she doesn’t work today then we’re going to a bonfire at first beach, later tonight, I am rambling, um, what the hell are you all doing here?” Enza asked as the boys chuckled.

“Well, surprise honey, we came up for a visit and obviously so did a few of Jacks friends!” Yvette stated as Enza just shook her head with a smile as she walked back to her desk as the others entered in her classroom and sat on top of a few student desks that were around her desk.

“Mi scusi? You drove twenty-two hours just to stay for the weekend?” Enza asked still a little shocked that her friends were standing in front of her as well as Jacks.

“Oh hell no honey, there is no way I would survive a road trip with Sasha and three teenage boys! Anyways, we took a plane to Seattle and rented cars, we planned this like a month ago.” Yvette stated as Sasha hit her shoulder sticking out her tongue at Yvette.

“Glad you know that you could survive with me.” Henry winked at Yvette as she laughed.

“So you coordinated with 3 teenagers to make a trip here?” Enza asked looking at Dave, Ryan and Chester.

“Actually they coordinated with us, well with Sasha. I think one of them have a crush on her.” Yvette stated as Enza looked at them as they looked at each other then at Sasha before laughing.

“Don’t mind her boys, anyways, where are you all staying?” Enza asked as she looked at the six in front of her.

“Your house, we are poor high school students, who couldn’t afford to stay in a hotel.” Ryan stated with a smile as Enza chuckled.

“You’re lucky you’re cute Ryan.” Enza stated as she looked at them. “Let me finish grading these papers and we will head over to get Jack at Embry’s.” Enza stated as the boys looked at each other then back at Enza.

“Is that her boyfriend?” Chester asked as Enza looked them.

“No, Embry is just a good friend, I thought that you’ve been talking with her?” Enza asked as she brought her attention back to grading her students tests. She thought about Renesmee for a moment, she hadn’t been in school today, she’d hoped that the little girl was alright. Then again she did have a grandfather who was a doctor.

After finishing grading papers she gathered everything she would need for the weekend and left to go pick up Jack. Driving over there she laughed at the fact that Ryan and Chester left Dave to drive by his self as they had hopped in her car. Enza laughed when they arrived to find out that Sasha had rode with Dave so he wouldn’t be alone.

“So Dave’s the one with the crush on Sasha, nicely played boys but there is something you should know—”

“RYAN! CHESTER! DAVE!” Jack screamed as she ran out of Embry’s house only to tackle Ryan with a tight hug.

“Hi to you too!” Ryan stated with a laugh as Jack let go of him and hugged Chester than ran over to Dave who was standing by Sasha.

“What are you guys doing here? Is it my birthday?” Jack asked as Enza laughed at the exuberance of her cousin.

“They came up for a surprise visit for the weekend. We have some pretty awesome friends.” Enza stated as Jack look over at Henry, Yvette, and Sasha.

“Did you all drive up here together?” Jack asked as Yvette laughed shaking her head.

“No, we caught a flight into Seattle then rented cars for the weekend.” Sasha stated as Jack nodded in understanding.

“Yeah I don’t think even I would be able to survive a road trip with these boys.” Jack stated as Chester pushed her.

“Jack?” Jack looked over to Embry who stood on his porch holding her jacket.

“Mm, and here I thought there weren’t any sexy looking here in Washington.” Henry stated looking up at a shirtless Embry.

“Jailbait sweetheart, he is Jack’s age.” Yvette stated as she put a hand on his shoulder with a laugh.

“Oh honey, you know eighteen is legal right.” Henry stated as Yvette threw her head back and laughed along with Jack, Enza and Sasha.

“By the way, just what were you and that shirtless boy doing?” Sasha asked leaned on Jack as she looked over to him.

“Nothing! Embry and I are just friends! He just refuses to wear clothes.” Jack stated as Henry kept staring at him.

“Yeah, Enza can sympathize, she never likes wearing clothes either.” Yvette stated as Enza shrugged her shoulders.

“Only when I am sleeping, besides a lot of the boys here have this thing with not wearing shirts.” Enza stated as Jack went to grab her jacket and backpack from inside Embry’s house.

“Hey Enza!” Enza looked over at the porch and seen Seth who jumped over the banister and started walking over to her.

“Seth, are all you guys here?” Enza asked as he held something out to her.

“Yeah, today was the day that we all migrated to Embry’s house, anyways Leah told me to give this to you.” Seth stated as he handed her something. Enza started laughing as she took the shirt from Seth. “You left it at our house last weekend.” Seth stated as Enza nodded.

“Thanks, tell Leah that she could have kept it.” Enza stated as Seth laughed.

“She said something about, um, you being, um, yeah.” Seth stated feeling embarrassed.

“Being a hooker and wearing my clothes?” Enza supplied as Sasha laughed.

“So someone else sees you and Yvette for what you really are! Thank God it’s just not me!” Sasha stated as Seth looked around at the people who were standing around.

“Seth these are Jack friends: Chester, Dave and Ryan. The other three are my fantastico amici: Yvette, Sasha and Henry.” Enza introduced as he waved with a smile at them.

“Hi, I’m Seth Clearwater.” Seth stated as they all looked to the door as Jack was yelling at someone while laughing. Enza watched as Jacob, Embry, and Quil came out of the house laughing as Jack was yelling at them trying to laugh.

“Wow there are a lot of people out here.” Jacob stated as he looked at the eight people who stood in the yard.

“Yeah they stopped by for a surprise visit this weekend.” Enza stated as she looked at her six house visitors for the weekend. “Starting from the left, we have Chester, Ryan, Dave, Sasha, Yvette and Henry.” Enza pointed to each of them as they waved when their name was said. “You six, that’s Jacob, Embry, Quil and you’ve already met Seth.” Enza stated with a chuckle.

“And incase none of you know, I am Jack and she is Enza.” Jack stated as Enza laughed.

“Okay, now that everyone is acquainted with everyone can go your house Enza? I need a shower those people at the airport are dirty!” Henry stated stretching his arms out as Jack shook her head.

“You’re such a drama queen Henry.” Jack stated as he cocked his hip to the side while he was still stretching and looked at her.

“Oh sweetie, don’t be jealous.” Henry stated making everyone laugh.

“Let’s go,” Enza stated shaking her head while she laughed. “Boys, we will see you tonight at the bonfire.” Enza stated as she waved to them and walked back to her car.

“I am riding with Ryan, Chester, and Dave!” Jack stated as Ryan laughed.

“We are riding with Enza!” Ryan stated as Jack looked at Ryan who looked at Chester who then looked at Enza who laughed because she knew what they were doing.

“Oh qualsiasi, andiamo.” Enza stated laughing as she got into her car.

“Wait, what’s going on?” Jack asked as she got into the car with Enza, Ryan and Chester. They laughed as they started to drive off.

“Dave has a crush on Sasha.” Enza stated as she pulled onto the highway heading back to their house.

“Wait, but Sasha is a lesbian.” Jack stated as Ryan and Chester looked at each other.

“Seriously?” Chester asked as he started busting out laughing. “Oh this is too good! You’ve got to let me tell him later on!” Chester stated as he was still laughing.

“Enza why didn’t you tell them?” Jack asked laughing.

“I tried but then you ran outside yelling like a crazy woman!” Enza stated as they all laughed. For the duration of the ride home Enza listened as Jack, Chester and Ryan caught up and talked about school and various others things. Just as Enza was pulling into the driveway Chester started to ask Jack about a rumor that had been going around at her old school. Enza knew what they were talking about and didn’t want Jack to have to talk about it right now.

“What do you boys want to eat before we head out for the bonfire in a few?” Enza asked as she parked the car and turned it off as she reached behind her seat and grabbed her tote that contained her work for the weekend.

“Enza what is for dinner?” Henry asked as he was wheeling his suitcase behind him as he stopped at her car as Enza shut the door.

“Wow, um, what is everyone hungry for?” Enza asked looking at Ryan then to Chester then over at the others who were also grabbing their suitcases.

“I could just go for some pizza or Chinese.” Jack stated as Enza nodded.

“Yeah, I honestly don’t feel like cooking right now.” Enza stated as Henry gasped holding his hand over his chest.

“Are you sick child? When have you ever not felt like cooking? It’s this place! I am telling you! We need to get you back in Vegas!” Henry stated rather dramatically as Enza laughed shaking her head.

“It’s been a long week and I just feel like ordering out is all.” Enza stated with a shrug as she unlocked the front door having everyone follow her in.

“We only have one extra bedroom, and that still has all of Zia’s things in it packed up.” Jack stated as Enza thought a moment.

“We have the couch that pulls out into a bed, I think Zia has like a cot somewhere in the attic and well we both have king size bed in our rooms.” Enza stated as Chester and Dave exchanged looks.

“Couch!” They both yelled as ran into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

“Rooming with Enza!” Henry stated as he pulled Enza to him.

“You know she sleeps in the nude right?” Jack asked as Henry laughed.

“Hon, so do I, but we’ve slept together before no biggie.” Henry stated as Jack shook her head looking at her cousin then back at Henry.

“Oh remember that one time—”

“At band camp?” Chester called out as Yvette chuckled before continuing on.

“Sweetheart if tequila is involved it could have been a band camp.” Yvette stated with a laugh as did the rest of them.

“What is it with you guys and tequila?” Jack asked as Sasha shrugged her shoulders.

“Personally I like vodka but there is just something about tequila that gets you fucked up. Hard and fast.” Sasha stated.

“That’s what she said.” Dave piped in as Jack lost it.

“Not to you.” Jack countered.

“They always tell me that.” Ryan winked as everyone laughed again.

“Anyways, I think I can handle wearing pajamas to bed for two nights.” Enza stated as Henry kissed her temple.

“You can but I won’t be.” He stated as she laughed.

“Um, yes you are because if I feel something pushing against me I will chop it off.” Yvette stated as Sasha shook her head laughing.

“I guess that leave me with the cot.” Sasha stated laughing then looked at Ryan. “And you in Jack’s room.”

“You can share with us.” Chester stated patting a spot next to him on the couch.

“Oh, my dreams have come true, I get to sleep with two 18 year olds.” Sasha stated sarcastically as a few of them laughed.

“Oh we have that queen size air bed, me and Ryan can bring that down here and two of you can have my bed.” Jack stated as Enza remembered about the air mattress.

“Jack, you don’t have you give up your bed.” Enza stated as she shrugged.

“I want to hang with the boys, besides I might invite Embry to stay over also.” Jack stated as Enza shrugged her shoulders.

“Yeah, I am pretty sure we will all be in my room anyways.” Enza sighed as Jack laughed. About an hour later everyone was happily eating pizza and conversing about what had happened since Jack and Enza had left. The boys and Jack were in the living room as Enza and her friends were in the kitchen.

“Damian disappeared.” Yvette stated as she tossed her crust into the empty pizza box that sat next to her.

“Wha happen ou im?” Enza asked with a mouth full of food.

“Damn girl, can you swallow that first.” Sasha stated with a laugh as Enza rolled her eyes.

“About a month ago, the police think it has something to do with the gangs in the area.” Yvette stated as Enza finished off her last bite and grabbed another slice of pepperoni.

“He was a loan shark, a powerful one. Are you sure he just didn’t go on some type of vacation and not tell anyone?” Enza asked as Yvette shrugged her shoulders taking a drink of her soda.

“They found blood in his office that belonged to him but it wasn’t enough to determine anything, they are still looking in to it because there has been some other disappearance but the bodies were found.” Sasha stated as Enza looked at her.

“Che è matto! I don’t think Damian could end up dead, he had a lot of connections and was a very powerful business man.”

“Gangster.” Henry stated as Enza glared at him.

“He was not a—.”

“You loved a gangster! I don’t care how many times you want to deny it, Damian Trent is a gangster with ties to many of the Vegas Mafia’s!” Henry stated as Enza just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

“Qualunque cosa, Damian non era un gangster.” Enza stated nonchalant as Henry just rolled his eyes getting the gist of what she said.

“Enza, Damian was gangster? Wow, how cliché is that? The Italian woman who dated a gangster…” Jack stated as she brought in a empty pizza box and set it on the counter. “But I thought he was just a bookie or something?” Jack asked taking the last full box as Henry quickly grabbed two slices from it with a smile.

“He is, was, or whatever, can he just stop talking about him now?” Enza asked with a whine in her voice as the others laughed.

“Oh sure, but did you tell them about being in lust with one of your friends father?” Jack asked as Enza threw her crust at Jack.

“Zitto Jack!”

“Oh my goodness, Cadenza Marcella you have turned into the opposite of a cougar!” Henry stated fanning himself with his empty plate as Jack and Yvette laughed.

“No way, Jack, you are lying! How old is this man, fifty? No sixty?” Sasha asked as Jack looked at Enza who was trying not laugh at Henry as she glared at Jack.

“Twenty-eight actually, but he looks a lot younger. Anyways, he is the adoptive father of them. I just like teasing Enza because she has the hots for him.” Jack stated as Chester called for her asking what was taking her so long. “Shut up Chester! I am having an adult conversation in here!” Jack called back in as they heard Ryan and Dave teasing him.

“Oh, dish Jacqueline, what does he look like?” Henry asked as Jack laughed.

“Carlisle is actually really good-looking, not my type, didn’t really take him for Enza type either but then again she just wants to—.”

“Hit it and quit it?” Yvette supplied.

“Nail it and bail it perhaps?” Henry added as Enza looked at them wide-eyed.

“Slam and scram…oh or smash and dash?” Sasha chuckled.

“Stop it! Oh mio dio! Si prega di smettere! Questo è così imbarazzante!” Enza stated as they all started laughing.

“Oh you know we love you Cadenza.” Sasha stated as Jack left the kitchen with the pizza still laughing.

“It’s still embarrassing, especially when you put it like that!” Enza stated as Yvette shrugged.

“Honey child, sex is a natural thing, and a great stress reliever. I can tell you haven’t gotten any in a while, you are so tightly wound!” Yvette stated as Sasha agreed.

“I am not tightly wound!” Enza stated as Yvette snorted.

“Okay and I am not African American.” Yvette stated as Enza laughed.

“Okay, whatever, so I am a little stressed but it’s just from this move and working and well…I just, whatever!”

“Are we going to meet this Carlisle on this trip?” Henry asked as Enza looked at her three friends before thinking about that. She, Bella, Rosalie and Alice were having lunch on Saturday, they could meet them but hopefully not Carlisle she didn’t know if she could handle that.

“Oh God, I hope not.” Enza exhaled a breath as they all laughed.

“So what time is this bonfire and will there be alcohol?” Sasha asked looking over the time on the microwave that read a quarter till seven.

“Knowing Leah, possibly, and we can get ready as soon as we are finished eating.” Enza stated as she hopped off the counter she was sitting on and started cleaning up all the pizza boxes. If she had to admit it Enza was a little excited to go to the bonfire even more that her and Jack’s friends had surprised them. Especially because she would like to see Paul’s reaction to Jack being around three boys that he’d never met.

Jack had told Enza that over the past two weeks since the start of school Paul had been attempting to be nice to her. But that niceness would lapse when she would give him some retort about other women he’d been with and they would bicker. Or when he would still say something Embry being a virgin still and Jack would continue to question his heterosexuality.

“We are taking two cars!” Enza called into the living room.

“I’m driving the other car!” Jack called as the guys groaned.

“Enza can we ride with you, I’ll be in the trunk!” Ryan called out as she heard him complain about Jack hitting him.

“I am not that bad of a driver!” Jack yelled as Enza chuckled.

“Key world being that…”Dave stated as Jack hit him also.

“And tell that you the bird you hit!” Chester stated

“That bastard deserved to die he flew out in front of me!” Jack stated as Enza laughed shaking her head.

“We are leaving in an hour, it’s supposed to be one of the last warm nights of this month and also there is a chance of rain.”

“Seriously though, can we ride with you Enza?” Chester asked before Jack hit him with the pizza box as Enza just laughed walking back into the kitchen. This was going to be one fun and crazy weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember that providing feedback makes you sexy!! ;) Thanks for reading. :p

Comment & Subscribe

Image