Wild Things.

Kissing in Italy

Jack glanced in every direction trying to find a clear table as she ignored Maria’s eager wave. Mixing Paul with her and Enza’s family wasn’t what she had planned. If it depended on her those two worlds were never going to mix because it could only mean trouble.

She finally found one that was far enough but Martina started yelling her name at the top of her lungs and Jack had no other option but to walk to their table muttering under her breath.

“Took you long enough to spot us,” Maria comments with a smile on her lips. Her eyes kept moving from Jack’s annoyed expression to Paul’s happy one.

“No it didn’t, I was intentionally avoiding you,” Jack tells them as she pulls an extra chair to the table and sat down.

“Why would you?” Maria asks feigning a hurt tone. “It’s not nice.”

“Yeah.” Martina nods her head affirmatively and smirks. “We just wanted to get to know your rather fine looking slave.”

“He has a name you know,” Leyo points out as he looks to Jack and furrows his eyebrows. Leyo took note that she was eating her breakfast rather quickly. “Stai bene cugina Jackie?”

“Marvelous,” Jack mumbles glaring in Paul’s direction.

“I didn’t do anything Jack,” Paul whispers ignoring the curious looks from Jack’s cousins.

“You know very well what you did,” Jack mutters as she presses her index finger on his forehead and narrows her eyes again. “You broke the rules!”

“And I’ve told you that it wasn’t my fault! I can’t prevent what you do when you’re sleeping Jack,” Paul calmly tells her.

“What the hell are they talking about?” Maria whispers as she looked to Martina then Leyo.

“He really is her sex slave!” Martina half yells with excitement making the people close to them look at Jack. Jack normally wouldn’t be embarrassed with Martina’s words. However since she had discovered the possibility of nurturing feelings for Paul she tended to freeze when someone make a comment of that sort. “Look at that blush!”

“I’ve told you that he’s not my sex slave! He’s simply my slave and his slavery has nothing to do with sex,” Jack yells at the top of her lungs. When she noticed that hers and Martina’s conversation had conquered everyone’s attention her blush increases and she gets up. “I hate you so much Paul!”

“How is this my fault Jack? You’re the one that introduces me as your slave.” Jack simply groans a walks away ignoring him. He looks to Jack’s cousins and smiles apologetically. “She’s in a bad mood for some reason I have yet to discover,” He quickly tells them and looks to his plate then over at Jack who had almost reached the door.

Since he knew that he’d be able to catch her in a blink of an eye he shoves all the food in his mouth and looks to her cousins that had confused looks on their faces. “It was nice meeting you but I got to catch her. Wait a second Jack!” He yells as he starts running towards her.

“No!”

“Jack please tell me what the hell is wrong. You’ve been crankier than usual and I’m starting to get worried,” Paul mumbles as he follows her. Instead of going to the elevator Jack walks to the stairs. “The only time you’re nice is when you’re about to sleep. If I did anything wrong just tell me!”

“Just shut up,” Jack utters trough her gritted teeth. “You shouldn’t have come. This was mine’s and Enza’s break! Now I’m positive I’ll end up with Jebadiah and I’ll have to thank you for all the raccoon scratches on my face. And for knitting my fingers off…” she mumbles under her breath.

“You’re making less sense than usual. What’s all this about Jebediah, knitting and raccoons?” Paul asks feeling utterly confused with her words but instead of receiving an answer he received a grunt. When he noticed that Jack wasn’t heading back to the bedroom he grabbed her arm to prevent her from taking another step. “Where are we going?”

“There’s no we,” Jack says with annoyance. She tries to get free from his grip but it was useless.

“Why aren’t we going back to the room?” He asks ignoring her words. “You probably need to lie down.”

“What do you think Enza and Carlisle are doing in the room? Playing chess? No, they’re having freaky sex everywhere and I don’t want to get back to the room and catch them. It isn’t a turn on for me Paul and I’d be scarred for life. Seeing Enza and Carlisle, just the thought is enough to make me want to gag.” Jack tries again to pull her arm and this time Paul loosens the grip.

“They were arguing earlier…” Paul shook his head with a sigh. “Will you tell me what the hell is wrong?” Paul calmly questions her as he followed her. He kept repeating the question till they reached a small garden that was on top of the hotel and he only stopped because of the harsh look on Jack’s face. “What did I do Jack? I can’t fix it if you don’t tell me!”

“Disappear from my life Paul!”

Jack places her hands in her face feeling desperate. Paul was there and with him following her around she couldn’t think clearly about her feelings. This was supposed to be her free time from him because Jack knew that once she got back to Forks he wouldn’t leave her alone. And how would she be able to think with him all over her?

Paul feeling that whatever was happening with Jack had something to do with him placed his arms around her and hugged her. In the beginning Jack tried to fight it, she swirled and wiggled trying to get free. As expected that didn’t work and Paul continued to hug her whispering in her ear that everything was going to be fine.

“It’s not going to be fine. You’ll drive me to insanity and I’ll have raccoons. I’ll name all of them and knit stuff. No one will ever want to date me because I’ll be the crazy raccoon lady and I won’t shower Paul. All of that will because I may or may not have feelings for you and you’ll have sex with me and dump me for some blond bimbo!” Jack’s words flew from her mouth and once she felt Paul’s smile on her shoulder she knew she had screwed everything up. “Forget I ever said anything and let go of me Paul.”

“I’ll never forget this moment,” Paul whispers in Jack’s ear making a shiver go down her spine. “Even if most of your speech was simply insane it was the most beautiful thing that ever came out of your lips.” He places a kiss on her shoulder making her groan.

In that moment Jack didn’t want Paul to let go of her and it wasn’t only to prevent him from seeing her massive blush. She didn’t want him to let go of her because she was enjoying being in his arms. “It’s as beautiful as when you mumble my name as you wake up and start looking for me in the bed.” He places another gentle kiss on her shoulder making her melt in his arms but thankfully he was holding her so she didn’t fell. “Am I literally sweeping you of your feet Jack?”

“Don’t push your luck Lahote,” Jack whispers with a smile on her lips.

Paul loosens the grip around Jack’s back and moves one of his hands to her waist and the other to her face. When he looked to her Jack her eyes closed and a red blush was on her cheeks which made him smile in triumph. After all the months he had spent chasing Jack this was the first time he had seen her so vulnerable to him and it was also the first time he felt that there was hope for them. He would be able to convince her that his intentions were serious and to have a relationship with him.

Jack wasn’t feeling too confident in that moment. She was afraid to see the look on Paul’s face and as the seconds passed she knew that she would eventually have to open her eyes and face him. She slowly opens one of her eyes promising that if his expression was too cocky she would quickly close it, kick him and run from the garden.

However Paul’s expression was nowhere near cocky. He was smiling like he had won everything he ever wanted. His eyes where twinkling with joy and the way he was touching her was making her heart flutter. His touches were rather gentle, like he was afraid that if he used too much strength he’d break her in tiny pieces. And that made her smile like a fool.

The smile didn’t last longer in her lips though because as soon as she smiled to him something flashed through his eyes. He slowly descended his face to hers, giving her plenty of chances to stop him, and places his lips above hers. It was an innocent kiss filled with love and it was nothing unlike they have ever experienced before.

“I’m so happy Jack,” He mumbles between kisses. He starts laughing happily and picks her up.

“What the hell are you doing Paul?” Jack half yells as he started to twirl her around. “Put me down you crazy man. I’m going to get sick!”

“Even if you vomit your guts off nothing will ruin this moment,” Paul tells her with a radiant smile on his lips. He places her down and helps her to remain in a vertical position.

“You only say that because I’m no longer above you. Gravity is a bitch and you’d be covered in puke,” Jack points out with a foolish grin.

“That was so sweet,” Maribel says cleaning her tears. Greg was still holding the door and he followed her to the garden.

“Oh holy titties. Kill me now,” Jack mumbles hiding her face between her hands. She walks to Paul and presses her head in his chest trying to hide.

“I’m Jack’s aunt and Enza’s mother, Maribel. And who are you young man?” She asks with her eyes still teary. “I was watching the two of you and it was so adorable.”

“Not adorable, creepy! Why didn’t you stop her Greg?” Jack asks sternly. “I always thought you had better judgment!”

“You don’t say no to a pregnant lady,” Greg points out with a smile.

“Pregnant?” Maribel half yells with annoyance. “I’m not some pregnant lady! I’m carrying a life inside of me. A life that you helped conceive and if you refer to me as pregnant lady again you’ll sleep in the couch for a month.” That made Jack laugh and Paul shake his head with a smile feeling sorry for the guy. “So what is your name darling? I want to know whom I’m inviting for our family dinner.”

“He’s not going,” Jack tells her with a serious expression.

“I’m Paul and thank you for the invitation. I’d be delighted to join you for dinner,” Paul says using the most charming smile he had which made Jack grunt.

“Good.”

“I said he isn’t going! Why is my family conspiring against me today?” Jack half yells to no one in particular. “First Enza doesn’t scream at him and then Maria and Martina embarrass me. Enza ditches me and is probably having dirty sex with V-man—”

“Dirty sex?” Maribel asks raising an eyebrow. “Well she’s young and she’s allowed to have dirty sex. Maybe if you had dirty sex you wouldn’t be in such a bad mood honey.” She moves her attention to Paul and smiles. “You have to take care of that. Now I have to go meet the man that is having sexual relations with my daughter and ask him to join us for dinner. Marcello will be glad to meet him,” Maribel mumbles as she walks away.

“Hum, maybe we should let them finish…” Jack states as she follows her aunt.

“From what I heard from Martina they’ve been in the room for one hour. Once I get out of there they may resume it.”

“Isn’t that a bit crazy? To just go there and stop them…”

“And isn’t crazy a family trait?” Greg asks and once those words left his lips he knew he was in troubles. Jack and Maribel stop walking and turn their faces to him with a hard look. Feeling helpless Greg looks to Paul in search of support.

“Can’t help you with that one,” Paul mumbles and smiles apologetically.

“We are not crazy. How dare you tell the mother of your future baby that she lost a couple of marbles? And are you insinuating that I didn’t raise Cadenza and Jacqueline into fine woman with no mental issues?”

“It’s a lack of respect Greg. Speaking with the mother of your baby like that,” Jack mutters shaking her head reprovingly.

“I’m sorry.”

“You will be when you don’t have sex for a month. Then I want you to tell me that I’m crazy,” Maribel grumbles as she starts to walk again.

Once Maribel followed by Jack, Paul and Greg who was looking miserable reached the room she knocked on the door twice. Several sounds were heard a gasp and someone running around the room probably gathering clothes.

“Cadenza De Luca and man that is inside of the bedroom with my daughter please open this door,” Maribel yells. Enza quickly opened the door with her face slightly flushed and narrowed her eyes to Jack that was trying not to laugh.

“This isn’t my fault. I tried to stop her but she didn’t listen. Greg even bought you some time by calling our family crazy,” Jack tells her as she enters the room. Carlisle was in the room looking everywhere but to the people in the door as he moved the weight from one leg to the other. “Look at that, V-man is embarrassed! Don’t worry she embarrassed me and Paul as well.”

“How?” Enza asks feeling curious. She was also trying to change the subject which didn’t work at all.

“I’m Maribel, Cadenza’s mother,” she says with a warm smile on her lips.

“I’m Carlisle Cullen. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” Carlisle says eloquently forming a smile on Enza’s lips.

“I’m so happy right now,” Maribel mumbles as she starts to cry. “Both of my girls found wonderful and charming men. The rest of the family is going to love you both, I’m sure!”

“What?” Enza asks looking to Jack that groaned.

“She invited Paul to our family dinner and crashed your sex party to do the same,” Jack mutters making Enza move her eyes from Jack to her mother.

“Actually—”

“I would be my pleasure,” Carlisle says cutting Enza off. He walks to her and places his hand in the bottom of her back and tenderly kisses her temple.

“How wonderful. Now if you excuse me I have to use the bathroom. I have a bladder the size of a pea right now.”

~*~

“Look at their nerve,” Jack whispers in Enza’s direction as Carlisle that was speaking with Brisnonno Francis. They them looked to Paul who was speaking with Marcello as he looked to the girls and gave them a smile. “And they’re eavesdropping on our conversation, how pleasant.” Jack mutters making Enza laugh lightly.

“Will you tell me now what happened between you and Paul?” Jack nods and before walking away she narrows her eyes to Paul that winked his eye as he returns to his conversation.

“I accidentally told him that I kind of have feelings for him,” Jack tells Enza once they reach another division of the house that she figured that was far enough to prevent Paul from hearing.

“How did he react?” Enza asks with an excited smile on her lips.

“He was over the moon with it. We ended up kissing.” Jack covers her face with her hands making Enza laugh lightly. “It would have been much better if your mama wasn’t watching us… It was rather awkward when she entered the garden crying because she was happy. But enough about that… How are things between you and Carlisle?”

“They’re fine,” Enza mumbles with a small smile on her lips as she recalls what they had said to each other before being interrupted by their mother.

“I tried to prevent her from going to the bedroom,” Jack tells her with a smirk. “I’m happy that you and V-man are good, now I can go back at teasing you guys.”

“I can tease you now as well with the whole Paul ordeal,” Enza points out making Jack chuckle. When Enza sees Paul entering the room they were followed by Carlisle and she patted Jack’s back and smirks. “Speaking of the devil.”

“Your father was calling you Cadenza,” Carlisle states smiling to Enza.

“Before you go you better thank me for buy you guys more time do have freaky sex,” Jack says smirking. Enza shakes her head after a laugh.

“You didn’t actually buy us time so there’s no thanks for you,” Enza points out making Carlisle laugh lightly.

“That’s a small detail.” Enza shakes her head and walks out of the room with Carlisle leaving Paul and Jack alone. “We should go back as well…”

“I wanted to ask you something first.” Paul walks to Jack and picks her hand. “Will you go on a date with me when we get back?”

“No,” Jack mumbles narrowing her eyes. “I'd rather… Look I can’t think of anything mean enough. So you think about something and I rather do that than to go out with you…” She adds making Paul laugh. She pulls her hand from his and walks to the place here the whole family was.

“So, is that a maybe?” Paul half yells making Jack laugh as she walked to Enza.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to share with us your thoughts :3

Image