My Heart Is in Your Hands

Severus the Turtle.

After hanging up with Diggy, I decided to go volunteer at Clearwater Aquarium for a few hours. Putting on my uniform over my wet-suit, I grabbed my Batman bag and keys and locked my front door. I drove for about twenty minutes and pulled into the employee parking lot. Going into the employees only area, I stopped by my "boss's" office.

"Hey, Kevin, what hasn't been done yet?" I asked.

"Someone needs to check on and feed Winter, and Severus needs his medication and food." Kevin replied.

"Alrighty, I can do that." I said.

"Oh, and there's a new volunteer, could you show him the ropes?"

"Yeah, sure." I said and walked away. I got to my locker and threw my things in there before stripping down to my wet-suit. Walking out of the locker room, I started my journey towards Severus' tank. Severus got his name after he was hit by a car and a couple found him. They had just been to the Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios. Needless to say, when given the option to name him, they named him after their favorite Harry Potter character. On my way to Severus' tank, I noticed a guy who looked lost, so I walked up to him.

"Hey, you seem kinda lost, can I help you find anything?" I asked. The guy turned around. HOLYFUCKINGSHIT! CC FROM BVB IS AT CLEARWATER AQUARIUM!!!!!

"Yeah, I'm volunteering here until my band goes back on tour." CC said. "I'm also supposed to be meeting a Courtney around here."

"Well, I'm Courtney, and first off, you're gonna need to strip down and put on a wet-suit. We're hands on in this aquarium." I told him.

"Not a problem, I've got a wet-suit in my car, just lemme go change." He said.

"Okay," I replied and waited. As I was waiting for him to get back, my ex appeared.

"Hey, bitch." He said. "I know you can hear me, so don't bother pretending you don't. I just wanted to let you know that I'm much better off since you left."

"You're much better off? Yeah, I'm sure that getting every STD known to man from the slut you cheated on me with is being much better off." I said and turned to face him.

"You're just jealous that I'm no longer yours."

"Me? Jealous? Pffft, as if. She can keep you AND your small penis. I had to fake orgasms more often than not when I was with you." I told him.

"Listen here," he started to say.

"I'd rather not, all that comes out of your mouth is a bunch of bullshit." I told him.

"Hey, Courtney, I'm ready to go feed Severus." CC said making his return known.

"Really? You moved from me to him? Good luck with that," Trevor said and walked away.

"Who was that asshole?" CC asked as soon as Trevor was out of earshot.

"That THING, was my ex." I replied. "Now, let's go feed Severus, CC." I said and his eyes widened.

"Yes, I know who you are. I'm a fan, but not an uber obsessive fangirl."

"Good to know, now let's go feed Severus!" CC exclaimed excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally CC was supposed to stop guys from attempting to steal my stuff at the beach, but I decided to not do that. Then when I had finished typing up this chapter and saved it, Mibba decided to be a little bitch and go "NOPE! Your story won't be updated, you're welcome." Fucking bullfuckery, right? So I finally got around to it again, I hope you like it. Severus doesn't actually exist at the Clearwater Aquarium. Winter, however, does. Something that should be mentioned, obviously the guys live in Cali, but for the purpose of this story to make sense, they're living in Florida. No comments? Okay. u.u