The Bucket List

Kissmyanthia

“Everyone should be here soon” Garrett called from the Kitchen where the faint popping sound of popcorn could be heard.

“Kay” Grace replied from where she sat on the floor sifting through the DVD collection trying to find something decent for the pair to watch.

“You picked something?” he asked as he placed the bowls of popcorn on the table next to the six packs of Dr Pepper, Grace merely nodded not having time to reply as the door rang.

Grace plopped down on the chair, curling her legs underneath her as she waited for the rest of the guys to come in and situate themselves in the living room before she could sit and enjoy the film while stuffing her face with numerous amounts of salted popcorn.

She was excited to show everyone her tattoo, to shock them with her rebellious side. Grace couldn’t wipe the grin off her face as she continued to munch on popcorn.

“Why do I have to sit next to Pat?” Kennedy pouted causing Pat’s face to fall, looking as if he was about to burst into tears.

“Because Kennedy it’s my house so I make the rules” Garrett stated simply, collapsing next to Grace in the chair as Piper rolled her eyes from where she was sat on the floor wedged between Halvo and Nick.

“Give Pat a hug Kenny, he looks like you’ve murdered his dog” Piper demanded, giving Kennedy one of her looks causing him to quickly wrap his arms around the small boy in a very awkward hug.

"Smile" Bailey shouted pointing her camera at Grace and Garrett. He smirked, pulling Grace into her lap, his hands dancing over her sides causing her to laugh as he licked her cheek.

"God Garrett you're so gross" Piper laughed as he pouted, throwing a cusion at his twin.

Everyone quietened down as the title credits for Role Models started, enjoying the film and eating popcorn, letting giggles fall out of their mouth every now and then.

“God I’d give anything to make out with Paul Rudd” Piper muttered, her eyes glued to the screen as he danced in front of the truck.

“I’d take Sean William Scott any day” Nick retorted before instantly shutting his mouth, looking around the room to see if anyone noticed what he said.

Grace chuckled snuggling into Garrett, happy that he was allowing her to be comfortable.

“Please guys! Ronnie’s the best! When I have a kid I want it to be just like him” Kennedy retorted with a fist pump that nearly hit Pat in the face.

“A racist kid with a mouth like a sailor that likes to draw pictures of Beyonce pouring sugar on his dick?” Bailey questioned with a raised eyebrow as John chuckled from where he sat next to Kennedy running his fingers through his girlfriend hair who was perched on his lap. The movie continued like this, mainly silence with stupid comments thrown in here and there causing everyone to chuckle and laugh.

“Kissmyanthia is the best!” Pat screeched jumping off the couch and running around the living room in victory at the end of the film is everyone rolled their eyes and headed outside, taking the many bowls and drinks with them.

“Do we have to sit outside its so warm” Grace pouted as she sat on the recliners, everyone around her beginning to take their outer clothes off in order to get more comfortable in their bathing suits.

“Yes silly because we need to give you your presents” Pat laughed, poking her in the side as he reached other to pull a present out of his bag.

“Thanks” Grace laughed noting the bright wrapping paper. She smiled gratefully as she gently began to undo the paper; folding it into a neat square one she was finished.

“Socks?” John scoffed, earning a smack in the check off of Bailey as Pat’s face fell.

“What don’t you like them?” His voice wobbled slightly as his lips formed into a small pout.

“Of course I do Pattycakes” she said grinning at him before looking down at the mountain of socks each covered in bright colours and logos some with dinosaurs and turtles covering them.

“Pshh my present beats Pats” Kennedy told Grace, puffing his chest out proudly as he handed her present wrapped in –

“Newspaper, really Ken?” Garrett asked his nose wrinkling slightly as Grace just laughed.

“Shut up Gary its very unique” she said sticking her tongue out at his as she began to open it, pulling out a large white t-shirt the words ‘Mrs Kennedy Brock’ was scrawled across the chest in sharpie above a picture of Kennedy and Grace.

“You know for when you’re my future wife” Kennedy told her with a smirk, shrugging slightly as everyone else rolled their eyes. Grace just grinned, pulling the top on her over her head causing Kennedy to smile widely at her.

“Mine next! Mine next!” Faith squealed, pushing past everyone to throw the present into Grace lap.

“Our present” Piper cut in, glaring at Faith who merely shrugged, rolling her eyes slightly as she went back to her seat next to Jared.

Grace chuckled slightly as she opened the bag, reaching her hand into the mountain of shredded tissue paper pulling out a small picture frame, the borders lined with bright gems that flashed different colours as the sun shone on it.

“Jared picked it out” Piper admitted with a shrug as Jared’s face turned red nuzzling his head further into Faiths neck.

“It’s beautiful Jared, thank you Piper and Faith” she grinned leaning over to hug them.

“I didn’t know what to get you so I’m sorry that this is super shitty” John admitted rubbing the back of his neck stretching his hand out to give her the parcel.

Grace just shook her head, accepting the present gratefully and carefully slipping the wrapper off allowing the t-shirt and CDs into her lap.

“So you can promote us when you go back home” He told her with a cheeky grin as she lifted up “The Maine” tank top that was clutched in her hand, she just giggled rolling her eyes turning her attention to look at through the homemade CDs, Johns messy writing allowing her to know what each disc contained.

“Thanks, this is really nice John. I can’t wait for you to be my cousin-in-law” Grace giggled placing the shirt and CDs on top of all her other presents smiling warmly at her the group.

“Garrett didn’t you get Grace anything?” Piper asked her brother, a confused stare on her face as she gently raised her eyebrow at him causing a blush to erupt onto his cheeks.

“Erm well-”

“He kind of took me to get a tattoo” Grace cut him off, biting her lip softly as everyone else now stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at her.

“You got a tattoo?” Bailey asked, her voice monotone as she stared bewilderedly at her cousin, running a hand through her hair.

“Yeah, I was feeling a little bit rebellious and I thought why not so Garrett offered to take me” Grace mumbled, feeling embarrassed now as everyone’s face mirrored disbelief.

“That’s so freaking awesome! What did you get?!” Faith asked excitedly grinning widely breaking all the tension in the group as she begged for Grace to show her the tattoo.

Grace obliged carefully pulling the sleeve of her shirt up before undoing the bandage. Her skin was slightly red and raised but the black ink could be clearly scene in contrast to her pale skin.

“What does it mean?” Piper asked confusion in her voice as she stared at the outline of three hearts that was on now permanently etched onto the outer left side of her wrist.

“They stand for the love for your family, the love for your friend, and the love for the one that has your heart” Bailey told her, smiling widely as she saw the tattoo.

“It’s something our Moms told us when we were younger, that there can be three types of love the ones that you have for your family that is unconditional, the ones you have for your friends that are there through thick and thin and the love you have when you fall madly in love for someone” Grace admitted, smiling down at her wrist, happy that Bailey understand the meaning behind it all. That it wasn’t some careless tattoo that she picked off the wall before something that was shared with her by her family
♠ ♠ ♠
Well ive finished writing the last three chapters which should all be up and posted within the next week or two.

Comment and let me know what you think.

Also this is a picture of the tattoo. It all makes sense at the end.