Status: Complete

Nobody Said It Was Easy

Journal Entry #102,453

9/11/3026
It's the day again, September 11th. It has been 1,025 years since 9/11 happened, but it is still fresh in my immortal mind. I have been through more than anyone can even imagine, but I still have not forgotten anything about that day.

I was only 18 years old when it happened. I remember I was enlisting in the military that exact day. I went downtown to the United States Army Recruiting Center in New York City. I remember walking down the street at precisely 8:40 AM, smiling at all of the men and women I passed on my way there. All of them knew what I was about to do as I approached the door, everyone stared at me as if I was walking onto death row as I opened the door and walked in.

Then it happened.

A spaceship hit the first Twin Tower at 8:46 AM. Everyone rushed over to the window and looked out at the catastrophe, screaming at the sight they saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm turdtwatter and this story was written for my creative writing assignment back in 2012. We had to pick a piece of art and pull ideas from it, the art I choose was Docking at the Empire State. My story involves 9/11, action, Captain Jack Harkness, love, Orions, time travel, Twi'leks, and much more. Read to find out if Captain Jack Harkness will decide to change the past and what happens if he does or does not. I hope you enjoy, thanks for checking out my story!