Status: Complete

Nobody Said It Was Easy

Zeke Loorka

"This could work. Should we call the rest of the lot to tell them about this plan?" Zeke suggested looking over at Jack. He thought this plan could work and he wanted Jack to tell the others.

"Jax, Koyi, Min, and Sona can you all please come to the central control station now! Thank you," Jack said as he pushed the button on his wrist band as he talked into it.

Immediately they came into the central control station and filed into a straight line in front of Jack: Jax, long and sinewy; Koyi, her black eyes blinking profusely; Min, slender and beautiful, with her wicked orange hair; and Sona, standing straight up with hostility. Jack smiled, looking at all of his colleagues. He loved all of them, even Sona, whom was not the most pleasant out of the group.

"Hello Jack," Min beamed, noticing Jack's smile.

"Hey, Min."

"You kicked us out and now you allow us back in," Sona said, gnashing her teeth. "We know we're not as special as Zeke, but we just wished you could let us in on what's going on."

"Sona, I'm sorry, I just wanted to get Zeke's opinion."

"Opinion? Well I have opinions too you know," Sona continued. "I have fought side by side with you for 28 years, even longer than that boy's even been alive. We have been through everything together and you ask this young boy. Typical."

"Sona calm down, please," Jack started. "Sona, I'm sorry I didn't come to you first about this. But you know why I didn't, so please, you have to stop this."

"I don't know if I can Jack."

"You're just mad because he doesn't love you anymore," Min muttered.

"What?" Sona shrieked.

"You're old. What are you hitting, 50?" Min laughed, smiling.

Sona approached her, "Are you looking to be slapped?" But Jack immediately stood up and got in between before Sona hit Min.

"Stop it. Why can't you two just be nice to each other?" Jack asked.

"She started it," Sona told him.

"Can we all just be civilized people and talk about what we're called down here for," Jax interjected, looking at both Min and Sona. He was always annoyed with the drama going on between everyone in the spaceship, Jax always tried to stay out of it.