Status: Done.

Fantasy World

Prologue

Stephanie and Maci were curled up on the couch watching the ending of some cheap romantic film when Steven burst into the room.

“Hey, baby Steven! What college was it you were planning on going to?” he questioned as he walked over to the back of the couch.

Without looking at him, she responded. “University of Tampa in Florida. Why?”

“Aw! We’ll get to be together next year!” he exclaimed as he tackled her in a hug/strangle. His body rolled over the back of the couch to land between the two girl and on top of Maci.

She groaned and tried to push him away. “What are you talking about?” she muttered as he started to mess up her hair.

“Guess who just found out he might be playing for Tampa Bay next year,” he told them with a smirk, not giving up on harassing the short brunette.

“The Bolts want to sign you?” Stephanie exclaimed, sitting up straight to look at her brother.

He smirked over at her. “Yup.”

“Steven, that’s amazing! You’ll be playing in the NHL! With all the big time guys like Crosby and Ovechkin and-“

“Yes, I know what that means, Steph. What do you think I’ve been working towards my whole life?” he asked as he moved to mess up her hair.

She groaned and swatted his hands away. “Now I’m not so happy for you,” she muttered.

Steven laughed at her before looking back to Maci. “We could be roomies! Wouldn’t that be fun?” he asked as he nudged her arm.

She scoffed loudly. “I’ve seen enough of you from the time I was born until you leave. I don’t think I’d want to drag the experience on by rooming with you in Tampa,” she stated.

Steven held his hand over his heart. “That’s hurtful, baby Steven. I know you’ll come around, though. Will Kyle be okay with it?” he asked.

Maci glared at him at the mention of her boyfriend of nearing six years. “I won’t be rooming with you in the first place, so he won’t care,” she pointed out.

Steven laughed happily and relaxed back into the couch. “That’s what you think, baby Steven. Just wait…”