Complete

hole

I feel like I have this hole in my heart.
I don't know why, or what's causing it, what's missing, but it's always there. I can mentally and physically feel it, it's an aching, hollow kind of pain. It's strange. And the only time it truly comes out, and I just break downn, is when I'm completely alone and I have time to think about everything. I feel empty, and I feel like if I found a way to fill this hole all my problems would be solved and I'd be happy. But I don't know how. All I know is that it makes me miserable sometimes. Mostly at random. I get really sensitive and emotional. The smallest things make me break out into tears. It hurts when you're upset and no one wants to help you feel better. Maybe that's what I need to fill the hole. A hug, or an "I love you" when I least deserve it.
People always used to tell me to cheer up. They say, "Be happy. It's easy." It is easy to be happy, but it's hard to find someone that keeps you happy. You shouldn't need to put so much effort for them to notice what you have to offer. It's stupid to be perfect for someone who doesn't care about you. But once you find someone, hold onto them. Never let them go. Cherish every single moment you have with that person because you never know when they'll wake up one morning and decide they don't want to be there with you anymore.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the beginning.
The chapters will be longer.
:) Don't be a silent reader.