Only a Story

New?

Lunch was finally over now, and I was going to 6th period Algebra with my homies. Because you see, me and all my friends were smart. Or, I though looking in Seth's direction, masquerading as such. I honestly don't know how he made it into this class. It was freaking hard, I was barely pulling a 92.

And yes, I know there are haters out there. Don't come murder me and my friends in the night because we are smart, ok.

Mr. G. was a bit of an odd teacher, he mumbles a lot so we have to strain to hear his explanations sometimes. Me and Tarah sit by one another in a row of desks in front of the guys. I took a moment of peace from Mr. G. and decided to look out the window. It was raining. Heavily.

Thankfully I was not one of those kids that had to walk home, just wait outside for forever for my mom to come and pick me up. She was late to almost everything. She says she's late because she has to pick up my younger siblings at the elementary, but Seth's mom is always there on time and she has to pick up his brother and I honestly don't see the difference.

When the bell finally began to ring I gathered my stuff and headed to the library. On the way there I noticed something out of place in the office. There was a boy in there. He looked to be about my age, with long shaggy brownish-blond hair that was almost gold. I wasn't really the type to get all excited about guys, but I just couldn't help but be intrigued by his hair. It looked so soft, I wanted to touch it. Happy to have an excuse to go in the office, I walked in slowly.

Mr. Brister, the principal, seemed to be talking to what looked like the boy's parents. "And here's on of our best students now," he said while pointing to me. I kind of stopped, and blushed. I am such a show off, and I enjoy it when people recognize my achievements, but for some reason I can still come off as shy.

The boy and his parents both looked me over, and I noticed, in the corner there was a girl too. She looked just like the boy. Except she looked like probably one of the popular types. Not necessarily the bad kind, just not the type of people I hang out with.

But the boy looked almost like he could be hanging out with me and my friends. Except for the part when he was very handsome. And I mean really good looking. I glanced at his eyes, and could swear they were gold. The girl's too.

Realizing I was staring, I held out my hand to the boy. "Aimee," I said. He smiled this wide grin. His teeth were so white.

"Max, and this is my twin sister, Sisco," he said while gesturing at the girl.

"Aimee," Mr. Brister said, "I would like it if you could show Max around and help him find his classes. We have someone different to show Sisco around but Max has all the same classes as you."

At that moment Tarah walked in, grinning. I immediately guessed she was the one to show Sisco around. And when she walked over to talk to her my ego flared. I guess I guessed right, but I got the awesome guy. Which was good because I got along better with guys most of the time.

"Well," Max said to me, while his parents were talking to Mr. Brister. "I guess that we're leaving soon, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," I said smiling, "See ya."

With that I walked out and over to the library, where I shelved books for the rest of the period. Thinking of Max. Because you couldn't deny he was good-looking. No, you couldn't deny that at all.

But that doesn't mean I'm crushing on him, I mean I barely know the guy. But I definitely want to become his first friend.

That is my new goal.

Other than finding out who wrote that note.
♠ ♠ ♠
To hope filled heart: I shall need your help writing this, because I don't want to mess up the Jennelles. Because they are freaking awesome characters.

/and to everyone else: comments are pure gold. I need to know there are people watching (not stalkers lol) love you guys

-Kill Annie