Status: one shot :)

I Wish...

1

With an animalistic growl, the prince Brian swung his arm in the direction of the oncoming Lycan. The gauntlet that he was wearing with his armour was equipped with three, long, razor sharp claw like pieces of metal. This was kill or seriously maim any oncoming foe. The Lycan fell to the floor with a loud yelp, blood gushing from a fatal wound in its stomach. Blood dripped from the princes armour, the sound seeming unnaturally loud on the dry grass.

A slow clapping started from deep in the forest to his left. He spun, poised for attack. Vampires are known for these sort of sarcastic displays before they leapt on you and ripped your throat out. Three women walked into the clearing, all young in appearance but their eyes told of age that was impossible to comprehend for a mere mortal like the prince.

“That was a rather impressive display” one of them chuckled raspily, their voices giving away their age that was hidden by a vanity spell.

“Twelve Lycans and not a scratch” another piped up, her voice similar.

The last nodded, “A feat that showed why your a prince”

“Thank you” Brian said cautiously. “Who are you?”

“We... are the witches of the forest” the woman that first spoke replied.

Brian sucked in breath in surprise, the witches were real! He assumed they were just a myth, a legend. Supposedly, they granted a wish to a person who impressed them with a feat, whether it be bravery, power, logic or wisdom.

“We are impressed” they all said in unison.

“We will grant you a single wish prince, choose wisely” one said.

Brian stayed quite for a moment, deep in thought. He had all the riches he wanted, he was a prince after all. He had power. He had a castle that most would die for! But there was something that the prince didn't have, something that he wanted. “I wish for my true love” Brian whispered.

One of the witches laughed and clapped her hands, “A wise choice, young prince”

In unison, they clicked their fingers and in a blinding flash of white light, disappeared. Where they were standing, a figure was lying on the floor, naked as a newborn. The person sat up, and looked at Brian with a dazed expression clouding his emerald coloured eyes. His black hair was smooth and soft looking, like it had been freshly washed a towelled dry. “Where am I?” the young man asked, his eyes filled with confusion.

Brian knelt next to him, “Your in the forest” he answered softly.

The young man looked at him. “The forest? I don't understand...”

Brian stood up and pulled the young man to his feet. “Let me take you back to my home, and I'll explain everything”

The young man nervously nodded then said “But I don't have any clothes”

Brian walked to where his pack was at the edge of the clearing and pulled out his spare shirt that he had brought with him. He passed it to the young man, along with some pants. The man thanked him and pulled on the clothes. “I'm Zacky by the way” he said, a soft smile on his face.

“I'm Brian”
Zacky was understandably in awe when he reached the castle. The massive structure seemed to loom into the sky, partially blocking out the afternoon sun. Massive turrets allowed the guards to survey the land for miles around. It was truly a marvellous place to live.

Brian led Zacky to his bedroom in the west wing. Basically, the whole west wing was Brian's, his Father giving it to him for his sixteenth birthday, four years ago. Brian sat Zacky on his massive four poster bed and said “I told you I would explain, and I will. I was fighting Lycans in the forest; they had been terrorising the town and I wanted to get rid of them. Once I had killed all of them, the witches of the forest came out and told me they would grant me one wish”

Zacky furrowed his eyebrows, “But what was your wish?”, then he laughed and said “Actually never mind, I'm just grateful that I'm free”

Now it was Brian's turn to furrow his eyebrows, “Free?”

Zacky nodded and lay back on the bed comfortably. “Basically, I was arrested and was about to be hanged. They made up some rubbish about me committing treason, but basically they just didn't like me”

They both stayed silent, both lost in their own thoughts. Brian was thinking about Zacky, his ivory white skin, his emerald eyes, the dark locks that sat on his head. His hand was resting near Brian; his fingers a little chubby, his nails bitten down. Brian couldn't help but imagine kissing those beautiful fingers.

Brain sighed softly and lay on his stomach, watching Zacky breathing. “I wished for love” Brian said softly, still watching Zacky with his chocolate coloured eyes.

Zacky looked at him, disbelief in those beautiful eyes. “Why me?”

“Everyone has a soul mate, you must be mine” Brian mumbled, grabbing Zacky's hand and pressing his thin lips against those exquisite fingers.

Zacky jerked his hand away, tears in his eyes. “But why would you want me? I'm disgusting. I'm fat. I'm white as a vampire. I hate myself” he mumbled.

Brian grabbed Zacky by the shoulders and told him “I think your beautiful the way you are, and I don't want you to ever say those things about yourself again”

Zacky averted his eyes from Brian's, “I can't help it. I've been told these things for my whole life”

Brian put his hand on Zacky cheek and gently dried the tears that were falling slowly with his thumb. Then ever so slowly, Brian lent forward and their lips met. An electrified jolt rang from Brian's lips to the tips of his toes, making his body feel alive. When he pulled away, he saw Zacky eyes were closed, a small smile on his lips. “Now do you believe me?” Brain asked softly.
Zacky nodded slowly. “Ever since I lay my eyes on you I knew I loved you. It was obvious why the witches brought you to me” Brian smiled.

“I-I-I love you too” Zacky stammered, then smiled. “I found it hard to believe until you kissed me”

Brian cupped Zacky's face in his hands, his thumb caressing the soft skin. Zacky watched his expression, his lips slightly parted. He lent forward and kissed him again, purely just because he wanted to be close to Zacky again. He wanted to taste his sweet taste again. But most of all, he just wanted Zacky. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3