Crossroads

Bring me to life

Written in Synysters P.O.V:

'Matt you idiot, your so fucking stupid' I yelled as Matt's blank face stared at Nika and Emmi, I ran over to Emmi.

'Get away from me' she cried trying to carry her unconscious friend, I leaned over to lift Nika up when Emmi slapped me and and fell to her knees crying.

'Please let me help you' I whispered, she thought for a moment.

'OK, but only because I can't carry her' She sniffed and jumped to her feet, I scooped Annika up from the sand and began walking, Emmi following behind, the smell of fresh blood was so irresistible, the warm red blood came oozing out her neck, I really had to pull myself together, and then it happened, the blood stopped oozing, I yield immediately and checked her pulse.

'Whats wrong?' Emmi questioned running up beside me, soon followed by Matt, I turned on my heel, placing Annikas cold body on the sand and shook my head,

'She's gone' I mumbled stepping back from the body, Emmi's expression seemed confused and sad, she fell to her knees and checked the pulse herself.

'YOU' she screamed and turned to face Matt.

'You did this' she said and slapped him. I knew what had to be done.

'Matt, you started this, now you finish it.......turn her' I said regretting it afterwards, he shook his head blankly and then began to walk towards Annikas corpse, he knelt down beside Emmi, I ran over and hugged Emmi,surprisingly she tightly squeezed me, Matt got the pocket knife from his pocket and slit his wrist, he held his hand over Annikas mouth and feed her his blood, soon she opened her eyes grabbing Matt's wrist and sucking Matt's blood.

'OK thats enough' Matt laughed pulling Annika off him, Emmi's jaw dropped but a smile of joy spread across her face, she jumped up and hugged Annika,
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, written by Curlyteddy!