Crossroads

Unbound

Emmi's Point Of View

I rubbed my black eyeliner and mascara down my pale white cheeks with hands when there was a knock on my apartment door, I took one last glance in the mirror and opened the door, standing in the doorway was my cousin Annika and my best friend Amy Rose.

'Are you not ready?' Annika asked.

'no, I'm just home from work' I sniffed,

'oh, well hurry along now, we don't want to leave to late' Amy Rose insisted.The two girls came in to my apartment and sat down at the kitchen table, I ran into my bedroom and looked in the mirror, I grabbed my make-up bag and placed it on my dressing table, I rubbed my eyes and pushed my hair out of my face and took a deep breath, I applyed my make-up (which didn't help my pale skin) and took my white dress with the purple neck piece out of my wardrobe and placed it on my bed, I took my lilac peep-toe shoes out. After getting changed I grabbed my white bag throwing my phone, purse, I.D, make-up bag and pocket knife (for protection) into the bag, I walked out of my room and into the lounge.

'It's about time' Annika growled looking down at her watch.

'I know sorry, I was picking something to wear' I mumbled,

'Are you ok?' Annika asked.

'Yeah, let's just go' I demanded heading for the front door, Annika and Amy Rose glanced at each other and glared at me.

'TAXI' Amy Rose yelled as a yellow cab pulled up, we all got into the car.

'Where to?' The cabby asked turning, his weird facil features made me and Amy Rose giggle slightly, Annika shoke her head.

'The spider club, please' Annika said politly as the cab started to drive. When we arrived at the Spider Club Amy Rose payed the cabby, we walked to the main entrance and the bouncer let us go straight in.

'I'll get the drinks' I mutterd and shuffled over to the bar, when I reached the bar I froze when I reliesed who was standing beside me struggling to carry 5 beers, Synyster Gates was standing right beside me, I opended my bag and glanced over at him our eyes met I pulled my eyes away straight away and gave a shy smile, he nodded and headed over to enclosed V.I.P area.To make sure I wasn't going crazy I asked the bar tender.

'Was that Synyster Gates?' I asked.

'Yes it was, Avenged Sevenfold are here, they're playing here next Saturday, they just wanted to come and check it out' The bar tender said sounding pleased with himself,

'Cool, can I have three bloody marys please' I asked revelling a purse from my bag.

'Yeah' He said . He came back presenting me with three bloody marys, I paid and headed back to the table and gave Nika and Amy Rose their drinks and sat down.

'Guess who was standing beside me at the bar?' I giddily asked my friends, Nika and Amy looked at each other blankly and looked at me.

'Synyster gates' I yelled and jumped up and laughed.

'NO WAY' Nika yelled looking over at the bar,

'Yes, Avenged Sevefold are playing here next Saturday' I said grinning.

'Were going to see them' Nika declared.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is in Emmi's point of view

Written by Curlyteddy