Crossroads

Busy

Written in Amy Rose's POV, Written by our great friend Blue Rules, YAY

I heard a knock on the door. I immediately stopped brushing my hair and ran out of my room to the top of the stairs. "Emmi, could you get that please?" I asked.

"I can't I'm making Syn a drink!" she replied chirpily.

I shook my head. ' I'm trying to get ready' I thought. I quickly ran down the stairs as the door knocked again. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" I replied although the person
couldn't hear me. I opened the door to see Malachai waiting at the door. "Hi, I'm nearly ready!" I said. Malachai nodded before kissing me and handing me a box of my favorite chocolates. "Oh thank you, that's very sweet of you!" I said smiling.

Malachai smiled. "Your welcome!" he replied. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my black bag. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard another knock on the door. 'Who could it be now?' I thought to myself. I ran to the door. I opened the door once again. This time I saw Matt standing at the door. "Hi, Matt!" I said.

"Hi Amy Rose, is Annika there?" he asked as he removed his sunglasses. I nodded.

"Yeah she's here, hold on and I'll get her for you," I replied.

"Annika?" I called.

"Yeah?" Annika replied.

"Matt's here!" I replied. Just then we heard a large crash. I turned around to face Matt. "She's the clumsy one!" I smiled. Matt laughed.

"I heard that!" Annika said as she came down the stairs. She smiled as she saw Matt. "Hi!" she said to Matt.

"Hey!" Matt replied. Matt and Annika said goodbye to everyone before leaving. I ran into the living room. Brian and Emmi were lying on the couch and Malachai was sitting on the arm chair across from them.

"You ready to go?" I asked. Malachai laughed.

"I always was, I was waiting for you!" he grinned. I smirked back.

"Okay, we're off we'll be back later. Are you guys going out?" I asked.

"Nah, we'll probably just stay in and watch a movie or something," Emmi replied.

"Okay, see you later!" I smiled.

"Bye!" Brian and Emmi replied in unison. Malachai and I left and got into Malachai's car. Then we drove off to the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Enjoyed Please comment!