Crossroads

Breathe no more

Matt POV

I laughed as we left the house, Nika holding on to her sides after walking in on Syn and Emmi almost to the point of tearing each others clothes off. I grabbed her waist, holding her up, suddenly her head shot in the opposite direction, he was crying and his knee was skinned. Nika was quick to try escape the cage that my arms seemed to be to her after smelling the blood. Her eyes were dark with desire to drain the kid dry.

“No,” I gritted out as she bared her teeth, her defences where high and she was ready to rip my throat out to get to that boy. I struggled to hold her. “Brian,” I yelled, hoping that he could help me restrain Annika. The door flew open as Brian rushed to help me, I told Brian to grab her, he complied. I watched as the mother rushed to her son, cradling him in her arms before carrying him inside. I glanced at Nika, she would never have that, never have a family. She eased up, her sense for bloodlust calming. She fell limp in my arms, crying. I gripped her face in between my hands and kissed her. “Its alright, everything is going to be ok,” I reassured as Brian helped me get her inside.

“What’s wrong with her?” Emmi asked, running forward to comfort her cousin.

“No, stay back, stay away,” Annika stated as she crawled backwards away from Emmi, she got up before dashing up the stairs, with me hot on her heels as Brian comforted a distraught Emmi.

I pushed her door open to she her lying on her bed, face down, sobs shake her small body. I rested my hand on her back, my way of silently telling her that everything would be ok!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,

COMMENT!