Crossroads

Explanations

Matt POV

I gulped as I tried to think of away to explain to Emmi, my mind was racing. I sat on my bed, my back pressed against the headboard. Nika was playing with Bella on the floor, finally she put Bella in her basket and joined me on the bed. She giggled as she pressed her face into my neck.

“Matt, are you still there?” Emmi said into the phone,

“Yea sorry about that, I’m sorry that Nika had to move out but you have to understand that her control isn’t good, she needs to work on controlling her blood lust,” I explained, I heard her sigh.

“OK, I understand but what will I tell Amy Rose?” she asked, I opened my mouth to open but stopped when I left Nika kiss my neck, I almost moaned but managed to hold it in.

“Tell her that she wanted to be with me,” I said as I felt Nika bite my neck, I groaned and said goodbye to Emmi before hanging up. I threw the phone on the nightstand before looking at her, she was sucking on my neck lightly. I quickly rolled her onto her back and kissed her urgently, she moaned and gripped my shoulder tightly.

“I love you,” I mumbled against her lips,

“I love you too,” she gasped before flipping me over. I tugged her shirt over her head and rolled over so that she was under me, I kissed her before beginning to unbutton her jeans. Bella’s bark interrupted us and Nika was quick to push me off. I groaned loudly before trying to grab her arm. “Our dog needs me,” she mumbled before going over to Bella.

“She’s a dog, she’ll be fine, come back to bed.” I leaned forward to see her.

“She needs to pee, I’m bringing her outside,” Nika said as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head before picking Bella up and leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked!