Crossroads

Razorbade Kiss

Nika POV

Matt came back from the club, he slammed the door and stormed through the house and into the kitchen. I followed him confused by his anger, he ripped the fridge open and pulled out a container of blood before pouring it into a mug and putting the cup in the microwave.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, as I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder only to have him shove me away.

“Maggie… she made a fool out of me in front of the guys,” Matt growled out.

“So you come home after talking to her and you treat me like shit, lovely Matt,” I stated as I turned and walked out of the room, “I’m going to bed,” I stated as I walked upstairs and into the spare room. I laid down and closed my eyes before I heard the door open.

“Baby….” I heard Matt voice through the darkness of the room.

“Save it Matt, I don’t want to hear anything that you have to say,” I mumbled into my pillow.

“But.. I’m sorry,” he stated.

“So am I… for ever believing that you loved me,” I replied as I felt the bed dip as Matt sat on the edge.

“Don’t ever question my love for you, you are everything to me,” Matt exclaimed as he pulled me up from my lying down position and into his arms, he buried his face in the crook of my neck as he kissed the bite mark he had given me.

“You can’t treat me like this Matt, you have crazy mood swings,” I stated.

“I’m so sorry, please forgive me?” he asked, I nodded quietly.

“I love you Nika,” Matt murmured into my neck.

“I love you too Mattie,” I replied as I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug, he looked up at me and kissed me quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its shit but I'm out of ideas... and I'm sry for the delay.