Crossroads

Afterlife

Synyster Gates Point Of View:

'Ouch' I said when a young woman slapped the man who was with her, James let out a cackle and Johnny burst out laughing, Zacky just sat there with a smug grin on his face, Matt on the other hand sat staring at the two fighting, when my eyes locked onto the girl from the bar, her dark eyes twinkled, the young woman who had just slapped the man ran over, the girl said someting and they hugged each other, the bar girls eyes met with mine again, my heart fluttered she gave me the same shy smile and then turned on her heel to face another girl and they laughed.

'Brian, was she smiling at you?' James asked me in a surprising tone.

'Hell yeah she was' Matt and Johnny said in unison. Zacky laughed and glanced at me when afterlife came on blaring in the club.

'Steady boys, I'll get more drinks in' I said, I got up and headed to the bar.

'Same again?' The bar tender asked,

'Yes please, hey do me a favor' I said.

'Sure, anything!' the bar tender said removing the caps from the five beers.

'Make sure that blonde girl comes here next Saturday!' I whispered and threw a 50 down on the bar,

'Sure, her and friends are down here every Saturday' He said.

'Brilliant' I chuckled, and I began to walk back,

'Wait, don't you want your change?' The bar tender yelled.

'Keep it' I shouted back, when I arrived back to the table Matt and James were arm wrestling, not again I thought to myself and sighed, I placed four beers down and kept one for myself and as I thought everyone grabbed a beer within 2 seconds. She was so beautiful I thought to myself as I stared over at her and her friends dancing, when all of a sudden there was a big bang, I turned around to see James kicking his legs in the air, Matt let out a chuckle and Johnny cackled, Zacky and I helped him up off the ground and I picked up his chair, this made the girl laugh, I sat down again.

'Your awfully quiet' Zacky said to me while Matt, James and Johnny began to grown along to the AC/DC song on.

'Yeah, I'm just tired' I yawned indicating I was tired, I was hoping he would believe this statement and just leave me instead of teasing me like early, he just nodded and continued to drink his beer. The bar girl reveled a phone from her bag and who ever it said was calling made her look like a rabbit seeing headlights in the middle of the road, then she answered her phone, this made her upset, I tilted my head as a tear ran down her cheek when her friends ran over concerned and the three in swift move were now in the ladies restrooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written By Curly teddy, hope you enjoyed