Crossroads

Get Stoned

Annika's P.O.v

I left Emmi on the couch and walked back to my own room, I knew it was hard for her losing her mother but she had to realize that it was better this way, her mom spent years fighting and suffering to try and survive, in the end the chemo didn’t work and the cancer caught up with her. I wasn’t one to believe in heaven and hell but I sure hope my parent and Aunt Lina are in a better place now. I walked into my room and closed the door after me, climbing into bed, I felt my eyelids grow heavy and soon I was asleep. In the morning I awoke to a loud bang, running from my room to the living room, I saw Emmi sprawled out on the floor.

“Ow..” she whimpered, I burst out laughing and helped her up from the floor, she glared at me and sat down on the couch,

“Oh man that was funny,” I began, “I’m gonna hop in the shower, you can borrow some of my clothes if you want” I offered, she nodded and walked towards my room as I went to the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door when I entered. I ran the shower and stripped from my clothes. Stepping under the warm water, I washed my face and when ran my fingers though my wet hair, putting shampoo on my hands I began to work it through my hair.

After I finished in the shower, I turned the water off and got out, I dried off with my towel before wrapping it firmly around my body, I walked down the hall and into my bedroom, finding Emmi on my bed,

“Get out” I demanded, she grumbled some choice words under her breath but obeyed nonetheless. I locked my door and began to get dressed, I put on my faded skinny jeans and HIM band shirt. I exited the room after putting on my thick eyeliner.

I walked into the living room and saw Emmi laying back on the couch in black skinny jean and a black t-shirt, even her socks were black. I giggled remembering her all time favourite quote.
‘I’m gonna keep wearing black, until I find something darker’.

“What you laughing at?” she questioned, I looked at her and laughed harder.

“nothing” I answered trying to suppress my laughter, she looked at me suspiciously but left it alone. I fell back on the other couch and smiled when I smelt the aroma of freshly cooked chocolate chip pancakes coming from the kitchen, I love my Aunt Maggie’s pancakes.

I glanced at Emmi after hearing her stomach growl, I couldn’t say anything though I was in the same position. I walked into the kitchen to see Maggie putting the plate on the table, quickly taking my seat, I grabbed about five pancakes, I began to eat. When I was finished I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands.

“Go home and get stoned, Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me” I sang along with Hinder as I drove Aunt Maggie’s car to Emmi’s apartment, she demanded I drop her home after she stole my food, well not stole but ate, and not my food but Aunt Maggie’s. She reached over to switch the C.D, “Touch it and I will kick to out” I threatened, she opened her mouth to complain. “Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts her cakehole” I said as I pulled into the car park of her apartment complex
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked and are all gonna leave lovely comment!