Crossroads

My Heart

M.Shadows P.O.V

I watched Nika sit down at the table we reserved for her and her friends, she looked beautiful, her hair was curled and framed her face, she was laughing at something her friend was saying. I carried on watching her until she glanced up and caught my eyes. She smiled and if I didn’t know it was impossible, I’d say my heart would have been beating so hard. I smiled back and started to walk out on stage, Syn came from the other direction after saying goodbye to the girl he had the hots for.

“This first song, Syn wanted me to dedicate to..” I began,

“Emmi” Syn answered as he grinned and waved at her, she waved back.

“This is Brompton Cocktail” I announced as Synyster came in on guitar.
“Out of time...
Doc, I'm dying, I'm feeling compromised (feeling compromised)
and so dehumanized (and so dehumanized)
I lost my final fight to disease, I feel that this is where it ends
I need that shot to enter my vein
My Brompton Cocktail blend” I sang, I looked over to see the girls singing along, it made me smile as I kept singing.

When the show was over, we walked backstage, I sat on the couch in the backroom, soon the door opened and in walked Nika and Emmi, I smiled as Syn shot out of the chair, he got the girls a beer as they sat down. Nika sat beside me, I turned to look at her.

“Matt,” I introduced myself,

“Annika,” she replied as she shook my hand.

“Nice name, I couldn’t help but notice your accent, where you from?” I asked, she blushed and looked down.

“Finland.” she answered, I nodded and smiled as she opened her beer bottle and took a sip. “Where’s your other friend?” I asked. She looked at me.

“Amy had to meet her boyfriend.” she answered, I nodded and took a drink out of my bottle.

“So you girls are cousins.” I heard Syn exclaim,

“I know its hard to believe, she got all the looks.” Annika explained, I looked at her as though she was crazy, I mean her cousin was beautiful but so was she, she looked amazing.

“You gorgeous.” I complimented, she blushed and looked down,
“Do you wanna go out tomorrow night?” I asked, she looked at me in shock.

“Yea.. Sure” she replied, I smiled and nodded.

“Can I get your number and address?” I asked, she nodded, I passed her a napkin and she wrote on it, passing it to my, I put it safely into my pocket,
“I’ll pick you up at seven.” I stated, she nodded. I heard ringing, and looked around for my cell phone, stopping when I noticed Nika pulling her phone out.

“Hello” she answered, “No Maggie I don’t mind, I’ll be home in a half hour.” she stated, Tell Dakota I love her too.” I smiled as she hung up.
“I have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I nodded, she walked over to Emmi.
“Can you get a taxi home?” she asked, Emmi nodded and then Nika left.

The room felt colder when she had left, I felt odd, I was colder than usual, I got up and began to leave the room, I grabbed jacket on the way and began to walk home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote by Little-Miss-Evil
Hope up liked,
comment!