Revenge

The Journey 'Home'

All we have to do now is get back to Saint Williams Academy before 2 am. So we have… I look at my watch, crap, 26 minutes, and it took us almost an hour to get here. “Bobby, we have a problem.” I look up at him; he seems to have noticed the time as well.

“We’ll just have to get a car then.” Yeah, right, when neither of us have a license.
I voice just that. “Right, when neither of us have a license? You know we’re not allowed to drive until given direct permission from Mr Parks.”

He looks at me with bewilderment all over his face. “You can’t be serious? We’ve already broken at least 5 rules coming here, what’s breaking one more?”

He’s right. “Oh, okay. But we better hurry! Only -” I was cut off by sudden screaming.
We turn around to see a group of girls running towards a dark figure. Obviously some crazy famous person out on a late night stroll.

I look up at Bobby, who looks behind us, grabs my hand, and pulls me into a full on sprint… Into the crowd? “What the hell Bobby?” I yell, but it sounds like no more than normal talking with all this noise.

“We need a cover story and what better could there be, than meeting a famous guy?” He raises his eyebrow at me and smirks. I love it when he does that. We lean into kiss, but get knocked into a tall, muscular male. “Sorry bro.” But suddenly, we realize who it is, the reason the girls were screaming so loud, it’s that guy that plays Noah Puckerman in that TV show! Glee I think it’s called. Mr Parks lets us watch it every now and again, but I never learnt his real name. But here it was, being screamed out in front of me.

“Mark!” “Oh My God!” “It’s Mark Salling!” Scream after scream. And Bobby and I were standing right next to him!

And next thing I knew, Bobby was getting his shirt signed and pulling me towards him to get my bag autographed. This was awesome!

We get out of the swarm of bodies, and head for ‘home’. The place I have been living the past year, and Bobby the past four.

We jump in a passing taxi, and tell him where to take us.

He drops us off a block from the academy, we pay him, and he speeds off.

We sneak in the door and are almost at our dorm, when someone comes out of the shadowed corner.

“You know you shouldn’t be out past two. Where did you go this time? Fancy hotel maybe?” We sigh with relief. It’s just Georgia. But she won’t let it go until she gets her answers. “Wait! Is that Mark Salling’s autograph? I’ll leave you alone, AND won’t tell Mr Park, if you give me it!” Really? Is that all it takes? Some famous hot guys signature? Okay.

“Okay. Deal. Here you go.” I remove my belongings from my handbag, making sure to keep the knife hidden in my tissues, and give it to her.

“Oh My God! I can’t believe I got it. Thanks.” Georgia smiles at us and just as she turns to go, says, “oh, and day starts at seven tomorrow, so I’d get some sleep.” She walks away happy as could be, whilst Bobby and I stand in the hallway wondering why it was so easy to get out of it, and why we had such an early start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be up soon :)