Status: Harry Potter fanfiction. First chappie out May 1st 2012.

Of All the Stars in the Sky

Prologue

I've always liked constellations. In fact, I would spend hours just gazing at the stars after my bedtime. Sometimes my mother would find me by my window at night, just staring at the stars and in the morning—asleep by the window.

She often said I'd mumble to myself. Though I can't remember any of it now.

There was this giant constellation in the sky—in shape of a snake. I had a fascination with snakes, but I also had a small fear of them. They were amazing creatures, though. It turned out that this beautiful constellation was named Draco. I was six at the time.

Draco became the object of my obsession, of all the stars in the sky. For months—no, for years I couldn't stop talking about how amazing Draco was.

Daphne, my sister, was accepted into Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry when I was nine. When she came back for winter holidays, she would snicker every time I'd talk about Draco.

I didn't understand what was so funny. I didn't get it. It was only until I was accepted in Hogwarts two years later did I realize why she would laugh at me.

I was a tiny first year. He was in third year with my sister.

Imagine my surprise when I met him. Imagine my surprise when I fell for him.

The one and only.

Draco Malfoy.

I'm Astoria Greengrass, this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's one more prelude after this, I'll post in a few days. First chappie out May 1st!

Please comment/review!