Sequel: Stereo Hearts
Status: 41 of 50 (being turned into a full length)

Nine in the Afternoon

1/1

Nine in the afternoon

Alice in Wonderland was never Alice's favorite story let alone movie, but after what happened to her it should have been.

Alice was staying at her aunt's when it happened. She went into the room her aunt was letting her borrow. Then she opened the closet and she wasn't in a closet or even another part of the house. She was in a different world. She always assumed other worlds were a myth but she was proven wrong.

When she walked through the door she felt she was in someone's psychedelic dream.

There was brigh orange and pink all over. Tons of swirls.

"Why hello there. Who are you?" A random man in bright blue asked Alice.

"I'm Alice."

"This isn't wonderland. Who are you?"

"I'm not Alice from Alice in Wonderland, but my name is indeed Alice."

"Well hello Alice and welcome to Dreamland."

"Dreamland?"

"It's the place wear everyones dreams go."

"Well then how do I get back home?"

"First you must live out your dream and then when it's nine in the afternoon you'll go back home."

"But that's impossible!"

"Maybe where you live, but not here."

"Well then help me become a rockstar."

"Sure."

And that's exactly what the man, she later learned was named Andy did.

She was famous in no time. She could sing. With her fame came a new best friend who later turned into boyfriend Andy. She even learned he is from her world as well from a few years before her. They also learned that when you go back you enter back from the moment you walked in, so no Ike has pasted. Andy and Alice knew everything about each other, except he never would tell her what his dream was that would get him out of dreamland.
At one of her concerts before the show started Alice asked someone the time and they told her "Quarter to nine in the afternoon."

She freaked. She lived her dream, so it meant she got to go home, but what about Andy.
"I heard." He said while running in and grabbing her in a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, us this..."

"My dream was to fall in love with my true love... Corny, I know but it's true. You fulfilled my
dream. Wait for me on the other side?"

"Course! But I'm afraid you have more time to wait."

"I'll survive, just wait for me. I'll look for you and I won't stop till I find you." Then he kisses her before she goes on stage singing "Nine in the Afternoon" for irony. Then the swirl came and took her and him.

She was thrown out of that world and into her old one. She walked out of the closet and fell to the floor knowing it was all real because she was wearing the star necklace Andy gave her that could only exist in that world due to it's colors changing, it's shape and other dream qualities.

Years passed and he never arrived. She gave up hope awhile ago. He didn't though. He kept looking for her. He was determined.

She was sitting with some girlfriends who were grilling her ok her lack of guy.

"Why no guy on your arm?"

"I fell in love and I lost him... Nothing can compare..."

"What was his name?"

"Andy"

"Do you think he still has feelings for you?"

"Doubt it. I'm nothing special."

"Well you're wrong on a few fronts. One you are special and two he still loves you." Andy says from behind her.

"Andy!" She says running into his arms.

"Alice" He says picking her up and holding her close.

"Aw!!!" Her friend's say officially jealous of her.