Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Mibba Land

Gerard: I’m not sure about Newb land!

Writer: Oh don’t worry, they just don’t know the way quite yet. And don’t confuse a newb with a person with low post count. A newb is someone who just joined. Here, are some commenters to help you along the way. Meet TragicalAbsurdity, mcrmcrmcr, and horsie890!

TragicalAbsurdity: We are going to go Newb land!

horise890:Seriously Boots, horsie? That was just....fuck you man!

Boots: I don’t even know you!

horsie890: Well I know you....and I don’t like you....

mcrmcrmcr:Shame on Dora for not knowing Nirvana.

Dora: I didn’t grow up on rock music, I grew up on life!

Gerard: Whatever...no one cares, please just take me through Newb Land, so I can get this over with...all this I do for Mibba land!

TragicalAbsurdity: Okay.

Newb 1: I like mibba, and I have a quizilla, and a live journal, and an ino, and i like music and stuff, my page is under construction, I don’t know how to work journals! Can someone tell me where to find cool css layouts. My name is taylor!

Gerard: Woah Taylor, don’t need to know you’re whole life story!

Newb 1: i love Gerard way, and i need a good story with him in it....i need to find time to write...as soon as i can i’ll post the link k?

Gerard: Oh God, one more story for first fan fiction land.

Newb 2: i love ferard, i like the graphic ones that tell everything, i want to wirte one but I’m not sure how! Gosh mibba is confusing me i don’t know how to edit a story, or even post one! Gosh can some one help me!

Writer: Wow I haven’t seen this many lost souls since my visit to hell!

Gerard: All the complaining is giving me a headache!

horsie890:I see no teenies! Damnit, that sucks!

Writer: Why?

horise890: Teenie hunting!

Writer: That’s the best isn’t it! PWNED!

Dora: It’s a shame I feel like I’m loosing control over my own show!

Gerard: Shut up!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I mentioned a few of you guys, the commenters, in the story...I hope you don't mind! I thought it would make it better! And to those of you not mentioned yet, don't worry I'm metioning more commenters in this episode later on! I meant to finish this yesterday but I was asleep most of the day due to stomach cramps.

And throw rice at Em Emergency! because last night she asked if she could marry the story, and I said yes...so now Em Emergency is married to both Gerard: The Explorers!

Anyway....more updates should be coming soon.