Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Mibba Land

Gerard: So, we went through Newb land next is First Fan Fiction land.

Writer: Okay, so to help you through first fan fiction land I give you. Sinny, Em Emergency! , and Mrs. Schecter!

Gerard: Um…any warning about the first fan fiction land?

Em Emergency: Just a lot of sex.

Sinny: Badly written sex.

Mrs. Schecter: With no plot lines.

Writer: And whatever the hell I decide to put in them. Well, bye see ya’ll in Mibba land!

Gerard: Ho, why isn’t she with us.

Writer: I heard that, and made you say it!

Gerard: Amanda is so awesome!

Writer: Yep pretty much.

1st Fan fiction: Gerard totally took off Frankie’s clothes and slammed him on the bed and made fuck with him several times in a row. Frank said Stop it! but Gerard wouldn’t listen and said Bitch youre mine now and then Gerald raped him.

Gerard: I would never do that to Frankie! And my name’s not Gerald!

2nd fan fiction: Bert was so mean to Gerard, he made Gerard his sex slave, and refused to feed him, but then one day Gerard got fed up and hit him in the head with a skillet, then bert said ow, and he beat Gerard harder...and then he tried to get out but bert caught him again.

Gerard: Bert never beat me!

3rd fan fiction: Mikey knew it was wrong to love Gerard, but he couldn’t help himself…he had to have his brother. Gerard felt the same. They had to have each other. So one night when Frankie was fast asleep Gerard and Mikey totally did it.

Gerard: Mikey’s my brother, eww!

Sinny: That’s just the way things are, sorry!

Em Emergency!: We warned you!

Gerard: Please I can’t take any more…

Mrs. Schecter: One more.

4th fan fiction: I was totally in love with Gerard after we had one kiss, and I knew him for a day. I know what youre thinking…I’m crazy….but I’m not. Gerard’s a good kisser.

Gerard: Are we done…

Sinny: Yes, finally we are….gawsh, I’ve never heard worse grammar….

Em Emergency: I’m glad that’s over.

Gerard: First fan fiction land is a concha licker. But you know what the best part of this was.

Sinny: What?

Gerard: No Dora talking or Boots.

Dora and Boots: Fuck you, fother mucker!