Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Brendon Urie’s House Of Awesomeness!

Gerard: Today we are going to a special place!

Dora: Who the fuck made you head of the puppet show, bitch master.

Gerard: The Writer!

Dora: Fuck you, Amanda you are the most awesome person in the world!

Gerard: Exactly! Anyway today, we are going to Brendon Urie’s House Of Awesomeness!

Dora: Who is Brendon Urie?!

Gerard: Just the most awesome mibba user ever! I oughta perra slap you for not knowing!

Dora: Fuck you man!

Gerard: Ooh, is that the only insult you can make? I’m shaking in my nonexsistant boots!

Boots: Don’t use my name fother mucker!

Gerard: Anyway we need to get to Brendon Urie’s House of Awesomeness! How do we get there!

Map: Betch, I dunno!

Gerard: I wasn’t asking you...you can never help anyone, why the hell do they call you the map.

Map: Because of your mum Gerard, because of your mum.

Gerard: What the fuck is your problem.

Map: You Gerard, just your presence it makes me wanna vomit!

Gerard: Fuck you betch.

Writer: You asked how to get to Brendon Urie’s House Of Awesomeness, and this is how you get there...first you go through the Jungle of Horridness, then you go through the Walmart of okayness, and then you get to Brendon Urie’s House of Awesomeness!

Gerard: I don’t wanna go through anything horrid.

Writer: Doitortheshowiscancelled!

Gerard: Okay I’ll do it!

Writer: Yay! Brendon Urie :arms: