Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Brendon Urie's House Of Awesomeness!

Gerard: Dora?

Dora: Aren’t you supposed to do it.

Gerard: No, the producers told you to do it.

Dora: Oh yeah, right they did! Oopsie, I’m so unprepared for this.

Gerard: Doitbetch!

Dora: I’m doing it! Okay first we go through the Jungle of Horridness, then through the Walmart of Okayness, and then we get to Brendon Urie’s house of awesomenss!

Gerard: I have a bad feeling about the Jungle of Horridness!

Dora: Ho.

Gerard: I’m not a Ho, I don’t sell my body on the side of the street for crack money like you do!

Boots: I think you have Dora mistaken for her cousin who infact does sell her body for crack money. Her boobs, aren’t pretty.

Gerard: Aww nasty man you looked!

Boots: Why, yes Gerard, yes I did.

Gerard: Bewbies scare me!

Boots: Orlly? I kinda find boobs fascinating.

Dora: Nuff said about Bewbs!

Boots: I’m just saying 70’s boobs were better before all that plastic surgery stuff starting happenin’!

Gerard: You weird me out.

Dora: Can we get to this jungle already!

Gerard: OMGAH Here we are! OMG there goes one of the first cell phones! Those things were horrid! And there’s the whole Disney channel, that’s just awful!

Dora: We’re on Nickelodeon!

Gerard: Yeah I know that’s why I said Disney was awful you idiot!

Dora: Disney’s our competitor!

Gerard: Man shut the fuck up!

Boots: I kinda agree with Gerard!
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates were, just not this week, and I more than apologize! I might be drained sometimes during next week and the week of April 25 and 26. We have two big test coming up and then in may I have my finals! And my concert! But don't worry about that, just expect as many updates as I can do in a weekend to happen this weekend. Which will be a lot because I have pretty much no social life outside of this damned computer!