Gerard the Explorer 2.0

Em Emergency!’s Exciting Extravaganza!

Gerard: So today we are well on our way to Em Emergeny!’s Exciting Extravaganza!

Dora: That’s a really bad title.

Writer: STFU!

Dora: Amanda is the most awesome person ever!

Writer: I know!

Gerard: Since Map never knows how to get any fucking where. I’ll find someone else to ask!

Map: Do do do, I’m sorry but the douche bag next to me is making it really hard to connect to directions!

Gerard: I’m sorry I can’t hear you because the voices in my head are so fucking loud!

Map: Perra

Gerard: I won’t curse people out in Spanish anymore, I’ll just say it, Bitch! Becuase I’m fearless, and you guys, you guys just aren’t.

Dora: Who are you to tell me what I am, and am not?!

Gerard: I am Gerard, I choose what I can and can not tell you, well Amanda writes what I say, but I sure as hell do say it! And I sound badass when I say it too! So ha! Caw Caw Caw, Caw Caw Caw, Blackout!

Dora: Dumbass we’re still here!

Gerard: But did you notice how badass I sounded while saying it?

Dora: No.

Gerard: And you don’t notice because you’re too much of a bitch to notice.

Dora: Concha

Gerard: Whore licker

Dora: Bitchface.

Gerard: Cuntface

Writer: While I love this, I might tell you guys how to get to the Extravaganza!

Gerard: Okay!

Writer: Okay to get to Em Emergeny!’s Exciting Extravaganza first you must cross Triangle Ridge, then you must swim over Alien River, and that’s how you get to Em Emergency!’s Exciting Extravaganza!

Gerard: Ooh Aliens! Caw Caw Caw, Caw Caw Caw, Blackout, HA!
♠ ♠ ♠
I think we all know what today is! Happy Birthday Gerard Way!!!
*throws confetti*

Happy reading folks!
xx
Amanda C!